Chapter 23

Priya's POV

It's been like one month in 11th and it's amazing.

Teachers are very good but my history teacher is very boring!

I love fine art the most. I am most creative in that class.

Before bell, during recess and after school Bhawna and I meet Manvi always.

We miss her so much but what do to we have to sacrifice sometimes.

In the morning i purposely stand in the corridor with them to look at Rahul and to my luck i get to watch him everyday.

I wave at him when his or my friends aren't watching and sometimes i feel like falling on ground when he smiles at me. God i love it when he smiles.

Sometimes i even saw him in play ground when it's our PT period and i would just gaze at him while he played Any game.

Once while he was playing Volleyball i kept on looking at him from behind and it was obvious that he didn't knew that i am there.

So what happened was i walked to the opposite direction with Bhawna and while walking i looked Back at him and at the same time he did it as well, we kept on looking at Eachother when suddenly volleyball hit his face so hard, he covered his face.

I turned around and cupped my mouth. I was about to run towards him but people covered him up.

He was made to stand and Sir made him to wash his hand. Then they made him to sit under the shade of the tree. He held his nose with a handkerchief. I couldn't concentrate on anything else so i went towards him not caring who saw me and who didn't.

But before going to him i took my water bottle and excused myself from Bhawna.

I sat beside him and without saying a word i put forwarded my bottle towards him.

He looked at me then the bottle. He took the bottle and drank the water, later passed it to me.

He looked down then i asked "does it Hurts?"

He looked and shook "not that much"

I held his hand and lowered it to have a look at his nose. It was so red like a tomato.

I looked up into his eyes which were already looking at me "i am sorry" i said

"Why?" He asked softly

"Because i distracted you that's why"

He smiled "and how did you do that?"

"I kept looking at you and you kept looking at me that you didn't play attention to the ball and it hit you"

"So you think i was looking at you?" He said bringing his face closer to me.

"No w-woh i-i"

"You thought that you are so beautiful that i couldn't take my eyes off you?" He whispered bringing his face more closer to me

No words were able to come out of mouth. Now what to say???

"Tell Priya"

With so much difficulty i said "y-yes i-i d-do th-think i-i am beau-beautiful"

He smiled "indeed you are" he pulled pack his face and i let out my breath.

I looked down and stood up "take care" saying that i ran towards Bhawna, with my Face as red as Tomato and my heartbeats not under my control.

Bhawna asked me what happened between us and i just shook my head saying nothing.

When i looked back at him he was still smiling looking down and so did i.