Chapter 57

Story is coming to an end guys, so please Support it through your votes. Please!!!!! 🤗

Rahul's POV

I am have given all my exams for CA and now i am Waiting what i have to do is just wait! Wait for results.

In past few months I contacted Priya very less due my hectic schedule but she is very supportive in this case.

She wished me luck in all my exams which somehow reduced my stress as well.

Without her touch or presence my love for her grew more and more, and i even know that it will grow more.

And now as my exams are over, i am Thinking of spending sometime with her.

Not anywhere out but in my house itself. I have been to her's many a time but this time i want it to be mine, i want to show her my room in a different manner, you get what i mean??

I want to hold her in my arms and Feel the heaven.

I want her to talk non-stop, i want her to talk about chocolates, i want her to prank at me, i want her to laugh at my silly jokes and i want her to be mine, forever.

So without wasting any moment i go down and sit beside Dad who is watching News.

"Umm Dad"

"Yes" he is engrossed in TV

"It's been so long since Bhaviksha been here, right mom?" I asked her when she entered the room with tea.

"Yes beta, i miss her so much" mom said giving the tea to Dad

"So dad what i was Thinking that why don't we call their family for a night stay??" I asked

"Hmm good idea" dad said

"Yes and it will be for the first time that she will come with her in-laws in here after marriage" Mom said woth Excitement.

But how strange this marriage system is A girl after getting married, comes like a guest to her own parents House. Strange right?

"What you thinking Rahul?" Dad asked

"Thinking that why do girls have to sacrifice all the time??"

They smiled a bit but didn't answer, cause even they can't explain it and nobody else.

•••••••••••••••••

Today Bhaviksha and along with her new family is coming to our house.

It's 8:40am and they will reach by 9am.

I just can't wait yaar, i want to meet my girls!!

Yes, my sister and my Chocolate girl.

You know i have brought so many chocolates that i couldn't keep them in the Fridge or else mom would have questioned me alot.

I comb my hair and spray so much of deo on myself and wear a kurta.

After sometime cracking my time by playing some YouTube videos like Watching Rimorav Vlogs, Triggered insaan, Brent Rivera and all i heard the honk.

They arrived.

I Rushed to the door and opened it.

"Namaste uncle, Namaste Aunty" i took their blessings.

"God bless you Beta"

"Namaste Jiju"

We both hugged

I smiled at Bhaviksha sweetly "namaste Didi"