Chapter 2

chapter 2

Please vote for this and the previous chapter if you haven't!
. enjoy.

Priya's POV

I got the biggest shock of my life! That we are going back to India. We have Stayed in the USA for 2 years and now I don't know where it came from. I mean I am so comfortable here, I somehow adjusted myself to this new surroundings but then again.

Argh my Life!

My Big Brother Aarav, he is such a gem kind of a person but the thing is he never smiles. I really don't know the reason nor does my parents tell me but still i try to make him smile but all  went futile.

Everyone in my house gets annoyed with my non stop chattering but Bhai doesn't. He listens to my each and every word and even responds to it.

For now we all are going shopping and I even called up my Friends so that I can spend some time with them.

I reached the mall along with my Family and so did my friends. When they saw me they ran towards me and engulfed me into a very tight hug.

My friends, Tory, Gimi, Katherine (Kat in short), Blake, Ron,Teena, Max and my best friend Geet!

After the hugging Session they lashed out at me.

"Why are you leaving?" Gimi asked

"And why so soon?" Tory asked

"Soon? She is going Tomorrow!" Katherine said

"But why are you even going?" Blake asked

"And that too in the middle of the session!" Max said

"Can't you stay with us ? Uncle aunty can't she?" Geet asked my parents

My Dad smiled as said "i am Really Very sorry, I can't do anything about it, Priya have to come with us"

"You are very lucky Priya to have such Lovely Friends" Mom said

"You are right mom....i am so lucky"i controlled my tears and after a pause i said "Okay guys i don't want you all to be Sentimental so please cheer up as we are going to raid this Mall very soon" i said cheering them up

"Wo hooo"

"As my dad said that we can do as much shopping as we want" i said

"Priya-" my dad was about to say something but i cut him off "thank you so much Dad you are the best. Guys please thank my Dad"

"Thanks uncle" they all said

"Bu-" i cut dad again in middle

"I know dad I am your Favourite and you can do anything for me....so guys let's begin the loot" I shouted and we all went in the mall.

We buyed all kinds of stuff but we aren't that mad to loot the whole mall.

We tried lots of dresses, Ate some ice-creams and even played some games at the games corner.

I brought all kinds of Chocolates like snickers, bounty, Ferraro Rocher, toblerone, Harshey, 5 star, Cadbury, Nestlé, Reese's, m&m's and what not!

This is called enjoyment!

I even ate some on the way. My first love is Chocolate, my dream is chocolate and you can't even imagine how badly I wished to be the Character of Charlie from the Movie charlie and the chocolate factory!  Even I do now.

But mom never lets me eat at night and she only lets me eat it twice a month.

That's the only thing I hate about her! She never lets me eat my Most favourite thing! Chocolates.