Chapter 28

Priya's POV

(Picnic Day)

So i have Arrived my school on time which was given to us.

I saw Bhawna already there in class, she smiling wide, looking outside the window.

What is she thinking??

"What are you thinking?" I asked curiously

She looked at me and shook her head but is still smiling.

"Then what's this smile for??" I asked

"Woh just, Nothing" she began to blush

"Aye,what happened?? Just speak up okay" i grinned

"Umm the thing is, that.......i will speak when Manvi will come" she saaid looking down

Okay, i think something related to her crush.

After a few minutes i found class 12th also arriving slowly, but where is Rahul???

And there he is, holding Yash neck and dragging him towards his class.

I giggle looking at him, he is really very naughty.

He looked at me and pulled his hand away from Yash and gave him brotherly hug.

Shrey Began to laugh Like a manic holding his stomach.

Yash looked at me and smirked at Rahul.

These guys are weird!!

I found Manvi looking at there Direction ! I know it's Shrey.

You know i asked her about her Crush but she never speaks up! Nor do Bhawna. I just know they have and on whom I don't know.

Bell rang and so we sat in our class. We even brought our phones, i mean mom's phone along with us.

We are now moving in a line to the ground.

When we reached the ground, PT sir gave us some guidelines and then told us to speak up in row number.

Thankfully Manvi, Bhawna and i am standing together, so we got 52,53 and 54 number.

I thought girls and boys will be going in same bus but my bad luck boys will be in another bus and girls in another.

Actually it's fun if boy's are together in a picnic! Because they keep us entertained with there challenges and crazy stuffs.

Well no problem, i hope to see Rahul in The science museum or Akshad Dhaam.

We start our journey to the Museum First.

We three are sitting together in bus. Manvi take our Lays from her bag pack and we began to eat.

"So Bhawna now speak up" i said grinning

"About what?" Manvi asked

"About something special happened with this lady in between us today" i said

"Really?? What?" Manvi asked with excitement

She tells us what happened with her and she was all blushy blushy.

I was really happy and at the same time confused.

I asked about my confusion and she said that it's true.

(I Will reveal this in Bhawna's book, there will be no school stuff in that much but other, just some of her past encounters of school)

Manvi and i teased her the whole way and she was so red.

We stopped when we thought she might murder us, but i know she won't because she is so very sweet.

We reached the museum and i am super excited right now.