Chapter 31

Priya's POV

It's been 3 month's since i am in 12th. It's going great, plus it's also fun.

Teachers are not giving so much pressure on us saying that we should study without any pressure or else, we won't be able to remember anything, it will be called By-hearting but not learning.

I am glad that our teachers are understanding but i still suck in Maths!

I don't know, i try so hard but still i am unable to do any question without attempting it thrice.

Even Bhai is busy with his final year so i get less time with him or else he would have taught me to some extend and i even went for tuitions but dropped it after one week, i didn't liked the teacher, i used to get bad wibes from him.

Not that he touched me but i have a special kind of Power which tell me that a person infornt of me is trust worthy or not. Well i think so that i have that power.

Now coming apart from studies, i haven't met Rahul, nor even once since the Farewell day.

I was disappointed when he didn't tell me the reason of this ignorance.

I mean, it was his last day, he could have had told me but no! Mr.Stubborn didn't wanted to relieve it.

I hate him fyot that but still I can't hate him.

His ignorance is pulling me more towards him, like a magnet.

And no! I am not that kind of a stupid girl who will cut her wrist because a boy isn't talking to her.

I mean, we have our whole life Infornt of us, if we can't get the one you like doesn't mean the you don't have anything else to do.

Yes it do hurts but taking such kind of steps will hurt your Parents more than you!! They will die alive.

Okay, now i think i should dtop talking about depressing things but yes, ending your life is not a solution to your problems.

••••••••••••

(After 1 month )

Class 12th results are out (Rahul's) so there is hustle bustle in the school.

Our seniors will be school today and i hope i get to see him.

I got to know that he secured 96% . I am so proud of my Crush.

How can someone have such a good Brain, someone tell me the secret please.

It's 2nd Period and alot of our seniors entered in our Class but not him.

I scribble my name on the last page when i thought of going out on a walk to the washroom.

I stood up, ready to walk up to the Washroom as teacher isn't in the class yet.

"Will you accompany me to the Washroom?" I asked Bhawna

"Naahhh you go, i am feeling lazy" she said keeping her head on desk.

I sigh and walk slowly to the washroom.

But as one have to turn for the Washroom way, i bumped into someone.

Is bumping in my blood??

I closed my eyes, ready to fall but someone held my arm and in this process, i kept my hand on his shoulder, closed my eyes and my head on his Chest.

I opened my eyes and sighed. I am safe.

But the scent hit my nostrils. It's Rahul's.

Did i again bumped into that stupid ignoring person?