Chapter 30

If you haven't checked the Previous chapter then please do because some were facing problem as it wasnt opening.

Priya's POV

"Guys put the flowers over there" i said pointing at the corner of the stage.

Well it's Farewell Party for class 12th and we the 11th standard student's are trying to make it special!

Yes everyone is given a different tasks to do to make it special for Class 12th. After all they are our senior's.

I am given the decoration and Performance task.

Girls and boys have prepared a group to dance on the stage. Some of them have prepared music as well for them.

Coming to the decoration part it is perfecto, that's what i can say.

There will be alot more things decided by other students but i know only this much.

Oops i forgot that the dress code for Our seniors is, Girls-Saree or Frock Suit and Boys -Kurta or Tuxedo, there choice.

And we the 11th standard have decided that the Boys will there Jeans and T-shirts and the girls will wear western dress so that we differ from the 12th standard.

"Done?" I asked Bhawna

"Well i think so!" She said looking at the decor.

"Hmm okay then will meet at 4pm then" i said and she nodded.

Yes we are moving back to our house as it's only 12pm right now, will be back at 4.

••••••••••••

I am doing a very light Make up as my dress is not that bright, it's simple at the same time comfortable  plus Pretty.

I let my hairs open, finally i will be in free hairs in school!

I put on a a light lipstick and then wear my sandles, done!

Hmm i do look good.

I walk down to the hall to find Everyone present over there.

"Wow look at this beautiful lady" Tauji said with a smile

"Thank you tauji"

My mom came up to me and Put a kaala Tikka behind my ears, i grinned

"Oh my Daughter is looking so gorgeous"

"Thank you so much Dad" i hugged him

I saw Aarav Bhai coming down from the stairs.

He came up to me "you looking so beautiful, Priya" he complimented without a smile.

I so wish to see him smiling.

"Thanks bhai"

"Okay then let's go" he said

I nod, yes i am going along with Bhai this time as mom doesn't want to drive.

I sat up in the car along with him and Play some music on.

I hummed it all the way to school and tried to remember my dance steps!! Yes i am going to dance as well.

But in heels i doubt, how am i going to manage.

And did i tell you guys, that i have been Ignoring Rahul for this last week of his school?? Not that i am upset but i thought that he might come up to me and ask about my ignorance but unfortunately he didn't.

Let's see if i will ignore him today or not because it maybe the last time we might meet.

We reached my school when my said "enjoy"