chapter 29

Rahul's POV

I have been trying my best to ignore Priya as much as i can, because i have too, she isn't meant to be with me!

But this task is so very hard. I try very hard not to look at her while standing in the corridor, i try very hard not to look at her when my friends talk with her's.

I try very hard not to reply when she says Hello, or calls out my name with so much sweetness.

And it's even more hard not to punch that Vibhor when is close to Priya!!

It's very hard for me to ignore her presence, it's so fucking hard for me.

But i have too because i know, i know she wouldn't be mine. I know it!

Shrey and Yash saw this but they didn't ask me about it till now.

Now it's Games period so my class is walking down to the ground.

I found one more class over there and i soon recognised it to be her's.

I saw her running around the ground along with Bhawna.

PT teacher whistled and we all stood in separate girls and boys line.

Don't look at her Rahul, don't!!!!

"Boy's and girl's three round" sir said and first girls began to ran

I saw Priya taking deep breaths and kept her hands on her knees.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked behind at Yash and raised my brows asking what??

"Run" he said and i looked Infornt.

"Oh" with that i began to run.

After completing Three rounds, we walked to the water taps and washed our faces.

"Hi guys" i heard Priya

I began to wash my face more with water and didn't turn.

"Hi Priya and Bhawna, how are you??" Shrey Asked

"We are cool" Bhawna replied

"So what have you guys decided to play??" Yash asked

"We are not deciding it, other girls are so when they will be done, we would join them" Priya said

"Hey Rahul!! You won't glow like a blub if you keep on washing your face, stop it man" Shrey said with a chuckle.

I wiped my face with my handkerchief and without turning towards her i moved to the Volleyball ground saying "i am going to play, you guys join fast"

I can feel everyone of them gazing at me but i have to ignore her.

Just one more week then we will have preparation holidays and that will help me to stay away from her.

But everytime i close my eyes, i find her, i can still feel the peck which i shared with her, yes by mistake but still we did. Her soft lips touched mine.

I shook my head to clear my mind from her thoughts.

Priya's POV

I don't know what is wrong with Rahul. He is ignoring me as if I don't even exist. Sometimes i doubt myself if i am normal person or Mr.India??

He don't look at me, he doesn't talk to me when i try to, just simple nod.

He is not that active and cheerful Rahul, he doesn't even smile that often.

I know something is disturbing him and also that something happened in the Trip due to which he is Ignoring me.

And now i am playing Kho-kho with my friends but also glancing at him while he is playing Volleyball.