Chapter 33

Rahul's POV

So finally today is the day i will be going to stay in her house for freaking 10 days!!!!

I don't know why i am nervous, especially to face her.

"Rahul where are you lost??? When will the cab arrive??" Bhaviksha asked

I shook my head to clear my head "it's arriving in 5 mintues"

"Hmm"

Mom came to us " you both packed your bags?"

Bhaviksha and i nodded

"And I want both of you to behave Nicely, no naughtiness, Especially you Rahul, School was fine but I don't want to hear any complains from Them about you" mom warned me

Bhaviksha began to laugh "mom, he is a great actor, he won't let you down right Rahul?"

I glared at her "you"

Then Dad shouted " Come fast all of you, Cab arrived"

"Coming" Bhaviksha and i Shouted

We stuffed in our laggage in the Cab and sat on the back seat.

I take a deep breath, okay i have to Prepare myself to Face her.

•••••••••••••••••

After a long tiring Car journey we reached Her house and Why the hell is my Heart Beating so fast??

Calm down Rahul, Calm down. 

I step down from the Car after Bhaviksha and Saw Alok Uncle, Aunty along with A old man, plus a couple of their Age.

My gaze moved towards the right and my Heartbeat increased. She is standing there, with a Smile in a bright yellow Frock, complimenting her Skin and Body.

I released my breath and shift my gaze from her.

Her mom and dad are Smiling even her Tauji and Taiji but her Dadaji is having a angry kind of look.

Me and Bhaviksha greet them by folding our hands and say "Namaste" and i  even took Blessings

"Namaste Beta" Shalini Aunty patts  Bhaviksha's and my Cheeks.

"Namaste Bhaviksha beta" Alok uncle said

"Aree Rahul you grew more Handsome" alok uncle smiled

"Thank you uncle"

"Namaste Uncle Aunty and Hi di, hi Rahul" Priya said sounding Excited.

"Namaste priya beta" my mom and dad said.

"Hi Pretty Priya" Bhaviksha said and she grinned.

She looked at me for my response but i am lost in her. Bhaviksha nudged me with her elbow and i came back to the Reality and said "hi"

"Your daughter is very beautiful ,right Gajraj!" Lalita aunty (her taiji) Complimented Bhaviksha

"Yes definitely" Gajraj uncle said

"Thank you so much" My mom said and Bhaviksha just smile.

"Aree Alok where is your son Aarav?" My dad asked.

"Oh he is bathing" Alok uncle said

"Okay"

"Do you guys plan to stay out only?" Dada ji said rudely.

"Umm yes yes come in please" Shalini Aunty said immediately.

We all enter in their house, Sorry Palace i can Say.