Chapter 32

Rahul's POV

( after some months)

It's October month and My 10 days Dusherra Break are going to begin in from Tomorrow On 6th.

But our Professors gave us loads and loads of Work, sometimes i just hate studies to my core.

But anyways, i am well settled and Comfortable in my college. I am not staying in hostel because i prefer to stay Home, as I don't wanna leave mom and dad alone, i want to be Thier support.

Yash and Shrey are also in the same college as mine, we gave the entrance exam and got selected.

Thank god for that, we three were so happy that we celebrated this happiness with a sip of Beer!!! Yup, we did drink.

Without telling our parents we brought up one, just one beer Bottle and Took one sip and it was so horrible after then we drunk it full.

We are 18 and we just tried it after that we never touched and we will never after this, as we are feeling guilty about it that we hide it from our Parents but yes i told this to Bhaviksha and she said no problem as even she drank at this age in Shweta, her friends birthday Party once, after that even she left drinking.

Bhaviksha is well settled in her College as well, she always talk to us during night but sometimes even forgets, well we understand it is all because of her Studies.

She speaks up about her studies, then functions in which she participated.

She guides me what to do and what not to do in college, especially Ragging! and if i become a target of Ragging then we should speak up!

She informed me that even she was targeted in first year but then she along with her friends taught her Senior's a lesson and the crazy part is that now they are friend.

Bhaviksha is my role model, sometimes i feel like being like her, she has changed but she is so much determined and Strong girl from the starting itself.

I really love my sister, even though we fight but she is Always by my side and as a brother i will always be there for her.

Coming to another topic, i want to talk about is Priya!

Priya's Thoughts are not fading so fast, she is still stuck in my mind, I don't know why i always dream about her and sometimes even in mornings.

I sometimes even pass by my school just in a hope to see her but couldn't. It's been like 5 months we didn't meet nor have seen eachother.

I think the last time i went school was our final meet up.

Well now i am Scrolling down Insta leaning on chair while my mom is watching TV, particularly Soap opera, which Sucks!

And my dad went in for Market to buy some office shoes for himself!

When i heard the door main door Open after 10 minutes, i quickly switch of my phone and enter in the kitchen because i know it's dad and i still fear him.

If he will see me using Phone then i will get a very long lecture to listen.

I fill a glass of water and walk out of the kitchen, pretending i just came out now.

"Oh Dad you came??" I said with a surprised expression. I am a natural actor

"No, i am still outside" he said sarcastically

Okay!

I pass him a glass of water and then ask "can i see the Shoes?"

"Yeah sure" he sat on the Sofa.