2 | He Was Forcing Himself On Me

29.07.2021 ❤️

The morning was really memorable for Jimin. Jin was about to catch on his lie when he asked for his company's contact. Jimin had promised that he will send a picture of contact card once he get one when he reaches Seoul. It was a bit far fetched but Jin did believe him after all.

And now he's in Seoul.

Mr. Kim had called Min Yoongi in advance to get Jimin. He was to stay at his house for now. Yoongi is not that old but he is Jimin's uncle. "Jimin... Jimin turn around I'm here" Yoongi yells from a distance.

"Hello Uncle Yoongi... How have you been" A bubbly Jimin comes to hug Yoongi. He's like a social butterfly and gets along almost immediately. "I'm fine just like you... let's go home".

Yoongi already likes the cute boy. Jimin and his talks, he's really Adorable. Jimin is so excited about touring the Seoul City. He's excited about getting a job here and helping his parents.

After some conversation, Jimin told Yoongi everything regarding his need for a Job. Yoongi has even suggested a few companies where he can start giving interviews.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day, Jimin goes out to buy some clothes and other things needed for working in a office. He borrowed Yoongi's car. On his way back home, he crashes into a car, an expensive car at that.

He exited his car to apologise to the other person. Even though it was not his fault entirely, he still was polite. "Are you fine Mr-" He stops halfway.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHO-" Jungkook stops yelling midway looking at the person in front of him.
"YOU !!" Jungkook loses his temper looking at Jimin. He exits his car and looks at the scratch on it.

Jimin thought he won't stay quiet this time. Why should he? He started calmly "I'm sorry Mr. but it was not anyone's fault. I came here thinking I would check on you so why are you ang(ry)-"

"Shut Up You!... Are you following me??" Jungkook shouts at him ignoring what he has to say.

"From Busan to all the way here, what's your motive behind all of this." Jungkook looks down at Jimin, staring at him like he was disgusted. Jimin felt uncomfortable & really bad at his behaviour.

He kept looking at Jungkook silently with his puppy eyes. But this only increased Jungkook's anger. "Don't look at me like that. I know people like you are after money. Acting all innocent to seduce rich guys."

Jungkook towers above him with venom in his voice. Jimin was flabbergasted. "Not everyone's like that... (Takes a pause)... I don't want your money" His voice was almost like a whisper.

Jungkook snickers. "I just came here to apologise from my side and expected to get an apology from you too" Jimin looks in Jungkook's eyes now "You see your big car crashed into my small one."

Jungkook waits for a moment and then the next moment he's throwing money in Jimin's face. "Here you go... I hope your today's goal is complete and you won't be crashing your car in other people's".

Jimin closes his eyes to stop himself from crying now. Jungkook was being really rude. Jimin started collecting all the notes from road. Jungkook snickered at him before opening his car door.

Jimin, with all his might, turned him around and pushed him against the car. "Don't think so high of yourself. People are happy without your money." And Jimin forcefully puts money in Jungkook's hand and goes back to his car without looking back.