7 | I Don't Want To See Your Face

13.08.2021 ❤️

Jimin arrives at the office before time. He doesn't afford to get fired after all. But the tiredness from last night comes back and he feels himself getting sleepy.

"You don't get money for sleeping here Mr. Park Jimin... Or... maybe you do..." she says with a hint of disgust in her voice and eyes narrowing down at Jimin.

It's too much now. Jimin looks at her with anger "What the hell do you mean by that! I'm here to work". Looking at a junior raising voice at her, she pushes the glass vase under the influence of her pregnancy hormones.

Jimin's eyes widened, he steps back. He looks at her red face and her hand on her belly. "Ms Seo calm down first. You'll hurt your baby" Jimin says trying to reach her when he sees she's trying hard to breath. "Get away from me" She yells pushing him away.

"What's going on here!" Jungkook's deep voice is heard. He comes inside and looks at the mess on the floor. "Water please..." Ms. Seo says before passing out.

Jimin panics looking at her. He sprinkles some water on her face and helps her drink it. Jungkook asks Mr. Baek to call her Guardian. Ms Seo doesn't say anything to Jimin and silently accepts whatever medicine he was giving her.

"Ms. Seo you don't need to come for the days left before your break... Just include them and Take care of yourself" Jungkook says professionally and takes his seat. Ms. Seo's husband arrives and takes her home.

Jimin comes back to the cabin where Jungkook is sitting silently. But this feels like the silence before storm. "Mr. Park, clean this mess on the floor."

Everything was okay between them yesterday.

Jimin crouches down to clean the broken glass. He was engulfed in his thoughts of why Jungkook disappeared last night and at the same time staying away from Jungkook so people don't make things about them, when a sharp glass pierced through his skin. "Ahh.."

He hissed in pain holding his injured finger. "What are you doing" Jungkook comes to him with some water. He takes Jimin's hand and cleans the wound. Jimin looks at him confused.

"I can do it myself" He says sounding hurt. Hurt from his previous encounter with Ms. Seo. Hurt how she accused him of being that low. "Stay away from me!... And just so you know I didn't hurt myself to get closer to you" Jimin says picking the glass pieces again with his eyes burning.

Jungkook looks at him fiercely "Mr. Park! what the hell are you doing". Jimin ignores him and finishes up. He goes to the trash bin without replying.

Thats when Jungkook loses his temper. He turns Jimin around and gets impossibly close to stare in his eyes. "I hate it when people walk away on me talking" he says with his gritted teeth.

Jimin looks at him with puppy eyes, feeling uncomfortable. "Drop the act boy, don't pretend to be all innocent!" Jungkook says tightening his grip on his arms.

"Just what this act is that everybody's asking me to drop from the day I met you in Busan!" Jimin says looking straight in his eyes. "Just what type of people are you related with that simple decency seems like an act to you... Not everybody's living a rushed and fake life Mr. Jeon." He says getting away from his grip.

"I'm here to work and only work. It would be better if you don't pass comments on how I act or what I am... Just give me things to do and I'll do them without questions!"

"Enough !!!" Jungkook yells at him and Jimin gets startled. "I don't want to see your face. You will not work from here starting today. Go to the old office and report from there. NOW" Jungkook finishes and gets away.