28 | Tell Me Why Not Dear Husband

04.11.2021 ❤️

"What are you saying... I - I never... I could never think ill for Namjoo--"
"Don't take his name from that mouth!" Jungkook stopped him again.

He wanted Jimin to explain that his thinking is wrong. That Jimin never liked someone that low of a person who would ever think of ruining his hyung. His heart wanted all of that to hear. But his mind.

His mind was stopping him from getting hurt any further. He was not prepared mentally to accept the what-if-part. 'What if Jimin was planning to ruin them all'. What if ! And so he left Jimin in the office. His own eyes red and wet with unshed tears.

Jimin was crying his eyes out. But he has to run after Jungkook. He can't let Jungkook leave him now. He wants to live with him. His heart has always yearned for Jungkook's love. How will he live thinking Jungkook is hating him because of a misunderstanding.

He ran out. Jungkook was in parking lot, asking his driver to take him to the airport. "Don't go please... Don't leave me alone." Jimin said and got down on his knees. The driver taking the obvious hint, left them alone.

Jungkook was taken aback. He doesn't understand why it's always Jimin crying out. Why his tears kills him inside even though he tells himself that Jimin is pretending. Why can't he just turn away not caring if Jimin is crying or not. Why does it hurt so much!

Forgetting about what just happened between them a while ago, Jungkook gets down on his knees too, and tries to take Jimin's attention. But Jimin was crying so much, his eyes were closed shut. His hands covering his face, and coming down to clutch his shirt.

Jungkook pulled him in a hug, he felt a sudden need to make Jimin feel protected. He doesn't exactly know why is Jimin crying. 'If he really was plotting something, why is he here instead of celebrating his free time with that filthy man'. His logical mind tells him to believe him, to atleast give him a chance to speak.

Feeling Jimin's tears on his shirt, he comes back to reality where Jimin is still looking devastated. "Jimin I'm not leaving if that's what your concern is... I'm going out for my project. Okay..." Jungkook starts with the most expected assumption.

Jimin still kept sobbing, throwing his arms around Jungkook. "I'm telling you the truth Jungkook... I never had a lover--" Jimin started but Jungkook cut him off "Don't!"

He is not mentally prepared. His heart needs to heal first. "I need time Jimin... I will find out about it when the time comes... for now just know I'm not leaving you. I'll come back in 2 days. Go home now."

Jimin wanted to say so much. He wanted to clear the misunderstanding. But he will give Jungkook his time. He nodded and Jungkook asked his driver to send Jimin home. He booked a car for himself to go to the airport.

Jungkook doesn't know what to feel anymore. He wants to believe Jimin, but everything seems to be tough because he won't be able to take another heartbreak. He would never be able to trust anyone if something like that happens to him.

.

Jimin reaches home and straight up goes to his room. Things finally making sense to him. 'How can he think I will betray him. Did he not trust me' Jimin thought lying down on the couch. 'Then again, what were we to begin with... Nothing' Jimin answers his own question.

'But why was he sad thinking I loved someone else!' Jimin's mind was going on the right track but 'No ways he was just sad because he thought someone wants to ruin Namjoon Hyung' he again went on the wrong path.