12 | Stuck At His Button Nose

01.09.2021 ❤️

"Its Okay" Jungkook says short. He takes Jimin's hand who looks at him wide eyed. Jungkook drags him to the door "Do you..." He stops and looks back "...Wanna go home?" He asks looking him in eyes.

A blush creeps up on Jimin's face. Jungkook has never talked so soft with him. Jungkook notices the red on Jimin's face and he feels giddy inside but doesn't want to admit he's feeling it. "Thank-"
"That's not the answer Jimin."

It was probably the first time Jungkook has called him with his name. They both realised it and looked away almost instantly. Jungkook noticed they were still holding hands, and he gently breaks apart. Jimin looks at his hand shyly.

"Do not answer... Just go home and complete it tomorrow" Jungkook says and leaves the store room to go inside the house. Jimin was feeling a kind of giddiness taking over. He wipes his eyes and starts to drive home.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Namjoon gets off the plane at 7PM at Incheon International Airport. He was waiting for his driver to come when he spots someone looking around. It was a beautiful sight for him.

The person looked confused so Namjoon wanted to help "Excuse me... do you need any help" Namjoon asks. "AHHH YOU SCARED ME... Sorry (bows) can you tell me how to get to seoul... Without taxi??"

"Ahhh... do you see that entrance... that's the entrance to take Express train. It takes about 1 hour to reach there" Namjoon smiles happy to help.

"Thankyou so much... thanks" the person bows and runs to the train station. Namjoon's eyes follow them before they are out of sight. "Mr. Kim... Mr. Kim" Namjoon's driver shakes him out of his daydreaming "Ahh yeah... lets go home" he says smiling sheepishly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin reaches home and plops down on the sofa. His heart still fluttering because of certain someone. Yoongi notices him smiling by himself "What's going on in that little head of yours."

Jimin sits down properly "Ahhh nothing... Just thinking about when we will go to Seoul Tour when Hyung comes in 2 more days" he lies.

"I can't wait... When will these two days pass" Jimin whines cutely and Yoongi ruffles his hair when they hear the bell ring. "Can you check the door?"

Jimin goes to open the door. "Hyuuuuunggggggggg" he hugs Jin tightly. "How so early... I'm so happy... Yoongi uncle look who's here" Jimin screams in Jin's ears excitedly.

"Ahhh you'll explode my ear Jimin" Jin shouts laughing at the same time. Yoongi comes out and Jin hugs him too "How are you Yoongi uncle."

"Ohhh hoo Seokjin-ah... We have only 7 years age gap... I don't think you should make me feel old" Yoongi jokes. "Once an uncle - always an uncle" Jin laughs loudly.

They settle down in living room. Talk for some time. Then have their dinner. Jin shares the room with Jimin. Jimin feels at home sleeping in his hyung's arms. "Hyung I missed you so much" Jimin says before finally falling asleep. Jin smiles fondly at him and hugs him closer.

Jungkook was not able to sleep again. Jimin's laughing face, his crinkling eyes keep rewinding in his mind. Jimin's terrified voice to not leave him alone. His hands holding him tightly.

His hands were so soft when they touched his palm. His tears, his blushing cheeks, his pain... Jungkook sits up and drinks some water. "What's happening to me"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day Jimin wakes up late because he slept so peaceful after a long time. "Oh my god... Jin hyung!! why didn't you wake me up..." He hurriedly go to take a bath and without having breakfast, leaves for his job. Seokjin couldn't do anything but yell at him from behind to atleast take a sandwich but Jimin was long gone.