18 | I Can See Your Legs Mr. Jeon

24.09.2021 ❤️

"Jin Hyunggggg... Namjoon Hyung is waiting for you... Come fast" Jimin shouts and leaves for his work. Jin comes out of his room and leaves with Namjoon. They are going to Busan for a two days trip. "Have a safe journey" Yoongi says to both of them "Thankyou Unc-- Hyung" Jin says smiling.

There is a little shyness in the new couple. Shy glances throughout the flight. Jin putting his head on Namjoon's shoulder, and the happiness both of them were radiating just because of this small gesture. Anyone can tell, there are newly made couple.

They reached Jin's house at 3PM. Namjoon did 90° bow to his parents and they were so shocked and happy at the same time. Namjoon gives the vibes of someone close, someone you have known for ages. It was easy for them to accept him as just their another son. Now they were sad that they have only 2 days to spend with Namjoon.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin was assigned to arrange Taehyung's room. There is house-help available, he doesn't know why he has to do that. Guess Jungkook is just teasing him again. "Are you done Mr. Park" Jungkook asks from the door. "Yeah... just a minute" Jimin says tucking the bedsheet.

"What a bummer... You didn't fall today." Jungkook says crossing his arms, and supporting his figure on the door frame. Jimin walks to him with a slight pout and crosses him over saying "I don't always fa-- aahhh" His leg tripped over the carpet.

Jungkook stopped him from falling, his hand supporting his stomach. He was standing beside Jimin who was bent over his hand.

"So Clumsy..." Jungkook says chuckling and Jimin straightens his posture, removes Jungkook's hand and runs out of his sight, huffing.

"Where are you going Mr. Park? We have to leave for Gwangju in an hour" Jungkook says from behind. Jimin rolls his eyes. Yes he knows they have to leave at 2PM.

Jimin was so nervous the day before that he could barely sleep. He plans to sleep in the car. They are going by road since there are no flights today.

The driver brings the car from parking. Jimin and Jungkook sit at the back. "Is it okay if I take a nap?" Jimin asks with expectant eyes. Jungkook nodes "Sure"

In their journey of 3 hours, Jimin slept for 2.5 hours approximately. He opens his eyes and yawns stretching his arms. His little fist goes right in front of Jungkook's nose. "Oh sorry" Jimin takes his hand back and sits properly.

They reached at the venue "Crystal" at 5:30 PM. Meeting will officially start at 6:30 and god knows how long it will go. Jungkook was busy interacting with other businessmen, while Jimin was tired bowing again and again. The meeting/seminar went well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I know you two are adults, and you have all the rights to do whatever you want but please do remember we are in the next room... Don't make it awkward for us to face you in the morning" Jin's dad said chuckling. "Appaaa~" Jin whined while Namjoon just shyly smiled at them.

It was their first time sleeping together. "Even if I trust you with blind eyes, I should take precautions" Namjoon says putting pillows in the middle of their bed.

Jin looks at him smiling ear to ear. He moves towards Namjoon and hugs him from behind. "You make me fall for you every single minute..."

Namjoon turns around to properly hug him "You make me wanna do things for you" Jin blushes.

"Let's just sleep... I'm feeling so tired." They both fall asleep really fast.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°