30 | How's Your Little Chick Doing

10.11.2021 ❤️

They reached home and Jungkook had to drag Jimin back to their room. He leaves his hand as soon as they are in the room, and locks the door. He was annoyed at him. He wanted to lash out at him, wanted to show anger but Jimin was awfully silent.

He walks past him, who was still standing on the same spot. Jimin reaches out and stops him. Jungkook cannot bring himself to turn immediately. He's so mad at him but still can't remain mad when he feels Jimin's icy cold fingers thread in between his. A sudden want to make him feel warm high in the air.

When Jungkook does turn, his gaze finds their linked hands first, before his eyes look into Jimin's. Jungkook stands frozen as Jimin approaches him, with something shining in his eyes.

Jimin was looking so vulnerable that Jungkook's anger was no more there. His possessiveness was increasing. "I want to ask you something Mr. Jeon" Jimin reaches for his husband's hand, clasping it between his own as he cradles it to his chest.

And still, Jungkook's frozen. "Why is it... that whenever you're near... my heartbeat increases?"
"I tried so hard to understand it. But I couldn't understand."
"I want to forget, but I can't forget. Why does this happen?"

Jungkook's face melts into an expression of love. Because he knows. These are the words he's been waiting for, the reassurance he's dreamt of since that night when he thought Jimin doesn't love him.

His hands find Jimin's face, cupping it gently, but Jimin doesn't react, he wants him to answer his question. "Tell me, why does this happen? My pulse... becomes faster than my breaths."

Jimin waits, blinking slowly and swaying slightly in his hold, and Jungkook opens his mouth to answer. But Jimin's eyes close and he slumps into Jungkook's neck, breathing slowly.

How desperately Jungkook had wanted Jimin to love him back. It brings tears to his eyes. Jungkook draws a shaky breath as he wipes the tears away, and scoops his Jimin up before laying him down on the bed carefully.

He leans closer to kiss him on his forehead. It's this desperation when Jimin asked him questions about his racing pulse, it proves Jimin is attracted to him. And that terrifies him, because he knows he doesn't think clearly when it comes to Jimin.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook wakes up first from the noises coming from downstairs. He opens his eyes and his mind registers a weight on his legs. He realises he had slept with Jimin. On his bed. For the first time.

His gaze sets on his hand that's placed between his and Jimin's face and Jimin is holding onto that. A smile makes its way to his lips and he lays there staring lovingly at his little angel.

Jimin suddenly opens his eyes and finds himself close to Jungkook. Jungkook removes his gaze from his face quickly. Jimin feels his head hurting and abruptly sits up.

"Why are you holding my hand" Jimin yells at him when he notices they were holding hands while sleeping.

"Excuse me... I'm holding your hand?? You were holding my hand... you ! Mr. Park-- Jeon Jimin" Jungkook corrects himself with a proud smile.

Jimin rubs his head a little. And Jungkook continues once again "And look at your legs Jimin... Do you have any idea how many times you woke me up in the night because you kept locking me under your legs! You haven't done it before!"

Jungkook asks him. "I always sleep like this with Jin Hyung... It feels nice to sleep like that." Jimin explains and Jungkook just raises his brows.

"And you don't know because we have never slept together in your room" Jimin completes and then there is a silence between them. It's true they have never slept on the same bed.