27 | Why Are You Leaving Me

01.11.2021 ❤️

"JIMINNN!" Jungkook heard Hobi shouting, and he ran out of the room to find him trying to lift Jimin who was slouched on the floor.

Jimin was continuously sneezing, his throat feels itchy now and it hurts to sneeze even a little. Jimin feels some itching in his feet too. "Hobi Hyung (sneezes) Hyung my feet are (sneezes) itching so bad" Jimin tries to say.

Hobi looks around for help, when suddenly Jungkook appears and lifts him up to take him to the room. Jimin's hand automatically reaches out for his shirt. His body is already so light and now it has red marks too.

Jungkook feels like he is somewhat the reason of Jimin's state. He lays him down on the bed, and Hobi checks him, meanwhile Jungkook lightly rubs his feet to subside the itching.

Jungkook's eyes furrows when he sees Jimin tightly closing his eyes. "He probably took some salts that he is allergic to and that's the reason of these red marks." Hobi says.

Jungkook tells him that he drank some juice mixed with some "flavor" added. Hobi helped Jimin take some pills, but Jimin sneezed and the full glass of water spilled on his shirt.

"Ohh myy... Jungkook, help him change right away, I'll go out." Hobi says and leaves the couple alone. Jungkook looks above at Jimin, who is still trying to suppress his sneezing because it hurts his throat.

Jungkook, who is so concerned unexpectedly, starts to wipe Jimin's neck with a towel and they both look into each other's eyes. Jimin's eyes are watery.

Jungkook looks down to his shirt, and starts to unbutton, but Jimin grabs his hand stopping him from going further. Jungkook knows what this action meant. He doesn't look up, and just keep staring at Jimin's little hand stopping him from unbuttoning his shirt.

His hands have red marks. Jungkook leaves his shirt and softly caress his hands. Jimin feels warm from the simple touch. "Jimin if you don't change, it won't stop your sneezing."

Jungkook says after a long pause. Jimin just shook his head on the pillow. He was looking so small in Jungkook's eyes that he wanted to smile. There was a knock on the door, Jin enters the room with Tae.

"Is he Okay now?" Jin asked and Tae speed-walked to Jungkook. "I'm sorry hyung, I gave him that powder Foryoubecauseyouwerebeingmean." Tae said looking down and now only Jungkook got to know from where did Jimin even got that shit.

But instead of getting furious at Tae, he looked at Jimin 'Why won't he tell me it was a joint venture not his solo plan'. At the moment, Jin was hugging Jimin, whose sneezes are now down a little.

"Jungkook, get me his sleepwears..."
"Why haven't you changed Jimin, your shirt is totally damp" he scolded him a little who tiredly smiles.

Jungkook brings a pair of sleepwear and Jin asks Tae & him to go out of the room because his baby brother is shy even in front of his husband.

So they go out. Hobi appears out of nowhere and hands Jungkook an ointment for itching. "Oww Hyunggg..." Hobi grabs Tae's ear and drags him with him. Hobi knows everything.

Jin took his shirt off, "Jimin, you have some red marks on your back too, are you feeling itchy?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded. Jin called Jungkook "Hello Jungkook, can you bring some itching-relief ointment from Hobi hyung."

Jungkook opens the door, and Jimin clings to Jin to hide his naked self. Jungkook feels his ears burning looking at that soft skin. Jimin's back is well shaped, a small waist at the end.