22 | He Was Just Not Looking Away

13.10.2021 ❤️

"Lets plan a performance for Namjin's wedding" Jhope suggests when Jimin, Tae and him were sitting in the living room. Jimin's eyes shine hearing performance. He excitedly asked "Dance?? I'm ready for it."

While Tae gave the opposite reaction "I don't know much about dance."
"It's okay Taehyung... I will teach you" Hobi said patting his back.

They practice and practice for three days when Tae finally feels confident that he can dance. Hobi asks Jimin & Tae to do a couple dance to end the performance like professionals. Jungkook was passing through Hobi's room when he saw Tae's hands on Jimin's waist and Jimin's on Tae's shoulder.

He stopped in his tracks to look at them. Tae was trying to keep up well with Jimin's moves. He stepped on Jimin's leg and they both started laughing.

'Is this funny?'

He was going to move when Hobi saw him. "Jungkook... won't you practice for the performance." Hobi asked him gesturing him to come inside. "I won't do it hyung" he said looking at Tae and Jimin.

"Just say you don't know how to dance" Jimin said teasing him for the first time and Tae & Hobi gasped at Jimin like he has said something wrong.

Jungkook looks at Jimin with challenging eyes. He is competitive on almost everything. "I have things to do hyung" Jungkook says turning around to leave the room. "I can teach you Mr. Jeon" Jimin says again with a confident smile.

Jungkook stops and looks at him entering the room. He grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him in while spinning him around and locking him in his arms.

He looks at Tae and he turns the music on. Jungkook turns Jimin again and puts his hands on his waist while moving his legs. Jimin had no choice than to match the rhythm. He looks at Jungkook with shocked eyes. Jungkook lifts him in the air and spins two times (ref. MMA 2020).

While slowly bringing him down he looks in his eyes and bents him down backwards on his arm. Jimin lifts his one leg in the air and Jungkook holds on to it while carrying Jimin on his arm and they finish the dance. Still looking at each other intensely.

Hobi and Tae start clapping "Wow Hyung, you are still the best" Tae says and Jungkook pulls Jimin to stand straight, and leave the room with a flustered Jimin behind.

Tae tells Jimin that Jungkook was a dance champion in his early age. Jimin was shocked knowing that but more shocked how close they were dancing. They did the couple dance. He felt his cheeks burning and excused himself to go to washroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day, Namjoon and Tae's parents arrived. Namjoon asked Jimin to take a day off as his parents won't let them work today. His parents wanted to meet Jin right away, but he told them that Jin's parents would arrive in the evening so they should plan to meet tomorrow or something. His parents agreed.

.

Jin's parents arrived in the evening. Giving restaurants' responsibility to someone for some days was not easy. Yoongi was back to being Uncle than the hyung until Jin's parents themselves asked them to call him Hyung and not make him feel old. Yoongi gave his infamous Gummy smile and was feeling really younger when the parents arrived.

Hobi had already informed Yoongi that they have booked a resort for family meet the next day. Parents of both were so happy that Hobi and Yoongi were taking care of half of their burden really well. Jimin was so excited to meet Jin's parents-in-law. He wanted to make sure his hyung will be happy with them.