13 | Do You Hug Anybody In Sleep?

04.09.2021 ❤️

"His eating habits are not good" Hobi says after checking Jimin.

Jimin wakes up from his deep slumber. He stretches his arms, turns on his side, curls into a ball and hugs the person siting on his bed "Good Morning Hyungie" Jimin says in his sleepy voice and doesn't open his eyes.

Everyone in the room was just staring silently at what's goin on. "Surely I'm your Hyung Jimin but may be not the Hyungie you are looking for."

Hearing Hobi's voice, Jimin opens his eyes and finds himself clinging on to him. "I'm sorry Hyung, I thought... I'm sorry" He sits up straight looking down.

Jungkook was amused to witness this side of Jimin (but you know what he won't admit!). "Are you not sleeping these days Jimin" Namjoon asks and Jimin shakes his head No.
"But you are not eating on Time" Hobi says.

"I was getting late today, actually My Hyung came yesterday and so I slept peacefully." Jimin says scratching his neck, feeling awkward because of 3 pairs of eyes on him.

"Now eat something before you go home. And no matter what always eat on time Jimin" Hobi says before ruffling his hair and leaving the room with Namjoon.

Jimin unintentionally looks at Jungkook and feels so small under his gaze. He realises he's still on his bed and so he gets out, straightens his hair, folds the blanket and bows to thank Jungkook.

"Do you hug anybody in sleep?" Jungkook finally asks what he has been debating on letting out or not. "Huh?" Jimin looks at him with big surprised eyes.

Jungkook rephrases his question "I mean... Are you so careless when you sleep!... I mean Do not sleep among strangers because you never know who you are hugging!"

"My anxiety won't let me sleep among strangers Mr. Jeon... may be I feel safe here" Jimin says smiling shyly and Jungkook looks at him with similar expressions. The shy smile that is and may be somewhat proud.

"By the way... I was not sleeping... I fainted" Jimin says sheepishly and slips out of the room. Jungkook shakes his head before going to sit on his bed. Creepy enough but it smells like Jimin. ✨Soothing✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"JIMINNNN !!!!!!" Seokjin's loud voice is heard as soon as he enters the house. "DO YOU NOT CARE YOUR HYUNG IS MAKING YOU FOOD BUT YOU DON'T EAT AND FAINT AROUND!" Seokjin finishes in ✨3 seconds✨.

Jimin looks at him wanting to ask how he knows when Yoongi comes in view. "Mr. Kim called to ask me to keep an eye on your eating!" Yoongi says crossing his arms.

Jimin looks at them with his puppy eyes "why do I feel like a student whose teacher complained to his parents". Jimin says trying to calm them down. Seokjin sighs loudly and Yoongi shakes his head going to the kitchen to get water.

"Jimin, you once had this eating problem when you were 10... you know how worse it had gotten that time. You ended up fainting on the street! Out of nowhere!" Seokjin says normally this time.

"Hyung I swear it's not a problem this time... I just got late that's it. I will make sure to eat something even if I get late okay..." Jin nodes at him, caressing his head.

"Mr. Kim seems to be a caring person" Jin says. "He is sooo caring hyung. I'm an employee and he still let's me call him hyung... Even Hobi Hyung... He's about Yoongi uncle's age though" Jimin says and looks at Yoongi with a playful smile.

"Excuse me what's wrong with my age... It's the family relations that make me your Uncle... If you forget that thing then I'm your Hyung huh!"

Yoongi says and gets up from the couch, playfully smacks Jimin's head and runs away to his room laughing. "Uncle is becoming a kid nowadays" Seokjin laughs loudly and Yoongi comes out of his room looking all serious.