16 | Is This Your Favourite Thing To Do

16.09.2021 ❤️

Namjoon kept thinking of Jin while working. And then imagining him smile because of him will make him smile shyly. The boy was in love. All he wanted to do all day was just look at him. He was not able to concentrate on any file. So he took his keys and drove to the bakery where he works.

He entered the bakery and was met with Seokjin on the reception. "Welcome to our-- Good morning Mr. Kim" Jin greets him bowing down with a beautiful smile.

"How's everything going Mr. Kim? And where is Mr. Kang today" Namjoon asks pretending to look for Mr. Kang.
"Everything's going fine. Mr. Kang is on leave today." Jin replies.
"Can I order a coffee with some best sweets?"
"Sure sure Mr. Kim... Take a seat... I'll bring them to you."

Namjoon takes the seat and feels happy inside after finally seeing him. He glances towards the kitchen door and Jin walks out after sometime. "Thankyou Mr. Kim."

Jin goes back to the reception. Namjoon keeps stealing glances towards him and eating while pretending to scroll down his phone. He takes some sweets to bring them home. Hobi was very happy as he likes to eat sweets.

First week, Jin was very happy because of a regular customer but gradually he started feeling attracted towards him and it became a problem for him. He became awkward around Namjoon.

Namjoon is just so sweet with him. He's so respectful towards everyone. And it's hard to not feel attraction towards him. Jin's heart would thump loudly whenever Namjoon entered the shop.

Namjoon never had courage to ask him out. A really confident man in business world is just so shy when it comes to his feelings.

But things escalated quickly when he saw blush on Jin's face one day. He felt certain that may be Jin likes him too. He feels mutual liking between them. He has to ask him out. What if some other person take his chance away.

⁽ᵀʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ³ ʷᵉᵉᵏˢ ⁿᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵗʳᵃᶜᵏ⁾

They have a party coming this week. Jungkook organises it every year to meet his big clients. Namjoon suggested him Jin's bakery to order from. Namjoon asks Mr. Kang to not tell Jin that Jeon Corporation is his brother's company. Jin knows that Jeon Corporation is where Jimin works and he excitedly tells Jimin about it.

Jimin was so happy to know that his brother is somehow related to his job now. Jimin knows there's some regular customer that Jin always talks about, but Jin had never named him. He finds it so endearing that his Hyung has gotten a liking towards someone. He just wants to know that the other person is not cheating or something.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Baek is asking for your personal file with notes about the clients." Jimin asks Jungkook. He is once again in the office with Jungkook. The auditorium is decorated for a get-together. Jin's team has already arrived and they are arranging deserts. Jin has informed Jimin that he's in the kitchen.

"It's in the store... Shelf number 13... topmost rack." Jungkook tells him and gets up to go with him. "I'll come with you, its a little dark in that room" Jungkook says and walks fast to avoid any eye contact with Jimin. Jimin feels shy and happy at Jungkook showing care.

Mr. Baek stops Jungkook outside the store to inform him about something while Jimin thinks he'll enter the room and bring the file on his own. He finds shelf 13 and its really high. He finds a step that was there for reaching top racks. He climbs the 5th (last) step but was still not able to reach the shelf.