20 | You Can't Do Everything I Do

06.10.2021 ❤️

"Smol-- Mr. Park... I'm sorry for jumping on you yesterday." Tae says bowing down.
"It's alright Mr. Kim. I can understand" Jimin says smiling.
"Ahh haa... I'm Taehyung, call me Taehyung only... After all I'm younger than you"
"I know you are 23.... I'm just 2 months older than you" Jimin says grinning.

"Ohh so you are my friend... Can we be friends........ Jimin" Jimin finds it odd to drop honorifics so soon but shakes his hand nonetheless.

"Mr. Park... You are late" Jungkook calls him from first floor.

Jimin awkwardly smiles at Tae, "I should go now... if you don't mind..." He raises their connected hands. Tae removes his hand with a chuckle "Sorry again." Jimin hurriedly runs to Jungkook's room and Tae keeps his stare fixed at him.

'He is cute'.

"Tae is a little kid... don't mind his gibberish" Jungkook says when Jimin enters his room. "He's a kid to you Mr. Jeon... For me... we are same age... and I'm not a kid." Jimin replies sassily and asks for the laptop that Jungkook is using.

Jungkook quietly gives it to him but their hands brushed against each other. They felt a spark in their chest and their eyes met for a few seconds before Jimin lowers his eyes.

He feels a different attraction towards Jungkook. He isn't sure what's attracting him so much towards him lately. While Jungkook is proud to see the blush coming upon Jimin's cheeks.

.

In the two days' trip, Namjin toured around Busan and worked on their family bond. They did nothing more than to kiss on the cheeks. That too because Namjoon's dimple was looking tempting to Seokjin that he took the chance and pecked his cheek. Namjoon had a full moment of blushing before he gave it back with interest.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hyunnngiieeee" Tae runs to hug Namjoon when he comes back home. Namjoon ruffles Tae's hair while hugging him. Tae is like his precious baby. "Were you happy there Taehyung-ah" Namjoon asks first thing after settling down in the living room.

"Yes I was super happy... But that's not the point! I wanna see your boyfriend..." Tae says with his boxy grin.
"He's the best Tae... You could have seen him in Jimin's phone... It's his hyung" Namjoon says and Tae's eyes go wide.
"What... nobody told me about it" Tae says running to Jungkook's room.

"Jimin... Can I see your hyung? Why didn't you tell me it's him?" Tae says panting and Jungkook looks at both of them with raised eyes for a second before diving back into his laptop.

"I didn't know you have no idea that he's my hyung... Here, this is him..." Jimin says extending his phone towards Tae. "Kim Seokjin?? You are a Park!" Tae looks at him and Jimin just nods at him.

"I'm a Jeon... Taehyung... You are a Kim... But I'm your hyung." Jungkook says from behind, without looking up. Tae understands "Ohh I'm sorry, I thought you are cousins" Tae smiles awkwardly and gives back the phone to Jimin.

He stands up to leave the room. "He's Beautiful!... And you too..." He runs out of the door grinning like a baby... Giving a smile to Jimin...... And taking an eye-roll from Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't know why he feels uncomfortable when Tae flirts with Jimin. He feels competitive.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the next one week, Jimin and Tae become best friends because of their outgoing and bubbly personalities. Both of them loves to laugh out loud. Both of them are spoiled like babies by their respective hyungs, so they even take privilege in acting like kids in front of them.