4 | What's Next Mr. Jeon?

04.08.2021 ❤️

For the last 5 minutes, Jimin is waiting for instructions for his 1st task but Jungkook is taking his precious time to sip his favourite coffee and check some news. But that doesn't mean Jimin can sit down on his seat.

NO. He's standing right in front of Jungkook with his eyes and ears open. Biting his lips because its getting awkward. "Okay... So Mr. Park... Your first task is to assist Mr. Go in buying some fabric. Personally visit all the suppliers and present a detailed list to Mr. Go about prices and quality and availability. Return before lunch time i.e. 1 PM. You can leave... Now".

As soon as Jimin gets his first task, he's out the door of company. But he doesn't even have the list of suppliers. So He gets back again and finds Mr. Go to ask for the list. And he's back to working i.e. running since he's got a time limit.

Some suppliers were okay while some were hard to talk to. Jungkook knew that Jimin will be having a hard time dealing with them because he's from a small town and Seoul is big. Roads are big. Distance is much more than what Jimin had to cover back in Busan. He was so fixed on making Jimin give up on this challenge. Because no one dares to challenge Jungkook.

.

"Mr. Jeon... (pants)... what do I need to do next" Jimin enters the office looking tired and all sweaty.

Jungkook was shocked to see him here on time. But he had to be bitchy "Don't you have manners Mr. Park, you should knock before you enter!"

"I did... but you didn't listen so I...... I'm sorry for my mistake" Jimin bows immediately. His hair sticking on his face and lips dry because of breathing from mouth.

"What about the reports ?" Jungkook asks unfazed by the fact that Jimin needs a break.

"Given to Mr. Go.. he looked into it and gave me a green sign" Jimin says feeling happy that he completed the task perfectly. It was hard to believe for Jungkook.

"What's next Mr. Jeon?"
"Do you know English?"
"Yes but I'm a little slow"
"Thats good then! Next task is transcribing. And for your knowledge I speak fast... so make sure you don't make any mistake."

Jungkook smiles evil. Jimin looks at him like a lost puppy and gulps before opening his laptop. Jungkook starts dictating and he really does it fast. Jimin keeps typing and the rate at which his fingers are moving, it can make holes in the keypad or his fingers can catch fire.

After those tough 2 hours, Jungkook stops and asks Jimin to mail it to him as soon as he's done with proof reading. Jimin plugs in his earphones and starts with his task at hand.

It was 5 PM when he approaches Jungkook's desk. "If you are not able to do such an easy task, you can resign Mr. Park. And don't forget to take your one day's salary" Jungkook says smirking.

"I mailed it to you Mr. Jeon. You can check it." Jimin replies innocently, ignoring the burn he feels everytime Jungkook talks like that.

Jungkook was so sure of Jimin's failure that he didn't even check his mail when Jimin came towards him. "How..." was the only word that came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"I recorded you in laptop and then typed it listening to that audio" Jimin beams at him. "Whats next Mr Jeo-" Before Jimin can complete his sentence, his stomach growls.

"Get me a coffee" Jungkook says not looking up. He was feeling anger forming into him. How can he lose against someone and moreover How can he lose against Jimin. Jimin was sure smart. But Jungkook was smarter.