6 | Did You Seduce Him

10.08.2021 ❤️

"Mr. Park you can have dinner with us." Namjoon says when he spots Jimin leaving with the files. Jungkook sits beside Namjoon on the dining table and eyes Jimin. Jimin looks at Jungkook first and then replies "Thankyou for the offer Mr. Ki-- Hyung but Uncle must be waiting for me."

"And how are you planning to go home? You came with Jungkook right."
"Its okay I'll take public transport" Jimin says smiling tired.

"Namjoon-ah send a driver to drop him home. Its late and he's carrying so many files." Hobi says.
"No need hyung he'll manage... why do you have to..." Jungkook says but Hobi sends him glares and he rolls his eyes before starting to take plates and bowls for the supposed family dinner. Namjoon calls his driver and sends Jimin home.

"Jungkook you have to learn to behave" Hobi says. "Hyung please... He's just an employee for god's sake."
"He's a person first Jungkook-ah... Everyone deserves a little respect and consideration."

Jungkook just rolls his eyes at Hobi's comment. While Namjoon pats his thigh to calm him down.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Ms Seo greets Jungkook, who just nods at her. "Where is my junior" she asks and Jungkook looks at Jimin's empty desk. "He must be running late on his very first day with you" Jungkook says expression-less.

Just then the door opens "Good Morning Mr. Jeon" Jimin bows and moves ahead to put the files. He looks at the lady and she introduces herself "Hello Mr. Park.. I suppose.. I'm your senior Seo Yoo Na."

Jimin bows at her "Good Morning Ms. Seo. I'm sorry for showing up late."
"Just don't do that again" Ms. Seo says walking towards her desk with Jimin following behind. She assigns him some tasks and Jimin leaves the cabin.

Jungkook tells her to check the mails that he and Jimin has sent yesterday. "He was at your home?" Ms. Seo asks shocked.

Jungkook just rolls his eyes, "Just focus on your work Ms. Seo." She feels fire in her chest. A sense of competition in her mind. Not like she has any feelings for Jungkook, she's happily married and expecting her 1st baby.

But she has worked for Jungkook for years and she has been denied access to his house. Then Why this new boy!

When she finds Jimin coming back after completing his assignments, it was 3 PM. She corners him in a room. "What have you done Park Jimin! Tell me what tactics you used to end up in his house!?"

Jimin was confused why was she asking such things. He looks at her dumbfounded. "Don't gimme that look. Tell me did you seduce him!" She spats.

"What are you saying..... No way" Jimin replies and hurriedly leaves the room.

He goes back to Jungkook's cabin, who's in a conference they fixed yesterday. Jimin sighs and plops down on his chair and starts working on his next task.

After some hours, Ms. Seo comes to him again and bangs her hand on the table. "Your next task is to replace Parking Staff! I have given them off " she says bitterly "and don't you dare raise your voice in front of me again" she says before storming out of the room.

Jimin goes to the parking lot. It was 7PM which means he was going to do overtime because Jungkook has schedules till 11PM today. Suddenly Jimin thinks Jungkook is not that bad compared to Ms. Seo.

Office hours were already over. Even Ms. Seo was going home now that it's 9:30 PM and she's pregnant. She fake smiles at him before starting her car and driving away.