57 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
57 ;; Do not try to bury the past

Just a nude by Savaginity57 ;; Do not try to bury the past

January 4th, 2019

"Jimin, check Hoseok's profile." Hyunjin urged, tapping his shoulder. Jimin nodded, typing on his keyboard. He then clicked on Hoseok's profile, reading through it.

"Jung Minjun and Jung Ara, parents. Father is a doctor. Graduated from Seong Pa High School. A soccer player. A western dance certificate. Average marks."

Nothing freaky. Nothing odd.

"He doesn't seem to do anything with Doori. So they had met at college." Hyunjin mused. Jimin hummed at that. But then it occurred to him.

The common friend Taehyung and Hoseok had was Yoongi. Maybe he knew something and was linked in this too?

Jimin typed on his laptop, clicking on Yoongi's profile next.

"Parents; Min Yoonbin and Jung Areum. Father's a teacher and mother's a dentist. Guardian, Lee Minho. A piano certificate. Average marks. Walthem's High School."

He had had pretty normal family. Nothing odd. Yet he had the worst childhood. I mean, hi—

Jimin and Hyunjin's eyes widened in unison as they realised something.

"Teacher." Jimin breathed out. He turned to look at Hyunjin. "Do you think Yoonbin taught at St. Mary's convent?"

Hyunjin pondered on that, scratching his head.

"I'm not sure."

So Yoonbin was involved with Doori and Jongin? Holy shit! Was she kidnapped too? Oh God.

"I have a theory," Jimin said, gulping. "What if both Jongin and Doori were kidnapped by Yoonbin?"

"That's a possibility. But Doori seemed fine at college."

"Well, we didn't know what actually happened if Yoonbin held the two. Besides, you didn't know if she was kidnapped or not?"

"No, no one knew much about it. The chancellor got it all covered from the media and others. I just knew about Jongin from my uncle. I was too young, so he never got into the...triggering details."

"Your uncle."

"Yes, he was the one to deal with the whole Yoonbin case back then. Since Jongin was my friend, he agreed to help Jongin's father to keep it away from his name and media. But he got transferred to Daegu few years ago."