24 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
24 ;; Do not take hints

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity24 ;; Do not take hints

November 16th, 2018

"Ugh." Jimin groaned and put his head on the table. He was getting close to nowhere.

He couldn't understand what the numbers told him.

He couldn't understand what the paintings told him.

He couldn't understand what Namjoon was implying.

He couldn't un—

Wait!

Jimin bolted real quick before sitting straight up. He got the pictures of Namjoon's murder and laid them beside the paintings draft he had created.

"Sun set." he whispered while he remembered the painting Taehyung did. He turned his head to look at his phone. "Twilight."

What if it's not something related to the book? What if it's just the title?

Then he turned to look back at another painting.

"Two boys playing on the swing." he mumbled. Then turned to see the photo of Namjoon's television. "Park scene."

A park where two boys could possibly play on the swing. He then turned to stare at his last drawing.

"A rose with a rope." He whispered to himself and turned to see the picture. "Broken vase of freesia."

He frowned. "Freesia is the flower of trust and friendship." he mumbled.

"Broken vase of freesia."

Broken trust.

He immediately turned to look at the rose drawing.

"A choking red rose. A dying red rose. If rose meant an emotion like love or something then it's broken love."

Jimin looked up to stare with a frown.

Why was Taehyung and Namjoon giving him the exact same hints?