10 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
10 ;; Do not try to dig up the past

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity10 ;; Do not try to dig up the past

November 11th, 2018

"The answer for that is in the arts room"

When these words swirled in Jimin's head, he opened his eyes and gasped at his epiphany.

"Oh shit! He didn't mention which arts room!"

He only visited the new arts room. But what if Yoongi actually meant the old arts room?

"Oh my god!" Jimin exclaimed as he shoved his sheets to the side and grabbed his phone. He called Hoseok.

"Hello?" Hoseok replied immediately in his groggy voice.

"Hello! Hoseok! I'm going into the old arts room!"

"Wha—BITCH ARE YOU NUTS!?"

"I'm going. If you're coming, meet me at the rooftop."

Jimin hung up and immediately ran to the rooftop in the uncanny night through the dorm hallways. Once he was standing outside the room that had the number '14' he stared at it, trying to catch his breath. And again, it turned into '04'. These numbers shit always confused him. Why did they change every time he came to this place? And also to that one specific number?

But that was for another day. This was more important.

He was about to enter when someone called his name.

"Jimin!"

He turned around to see Hoseok running toward him. A small smile crept up his face.

"You came?"

"Well, you're my only friend. I won't let you die." Hoseok said, emphasizing the 'only'. Jimin smiled. With everything going on, Hoseok was the only person who kept him sane.

"Okay, you ready?" he asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

Jimin chuckled one last time.

The two of them faced the door, this time no sobs or cries could be heard. Jimin nodded at Hoseok before reaching his shaky hand to turn the knob.

The door let out a squeaky noise, opening slowly. Slowly.

Jimin could feel his heart hammering in his chest. But he ignored that and walked in with Hoseok.

And they both gasped.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok whispered as they looked around.

How did they end up in the new arts room?

They looked around at all the paintings filling the room.

"These paintings have got to do something with the whole thing." Jimin said as he looked at every painting, trying to decipher something.

"I don't think so. But we gotta get out of here." Hoseok breathed out.

Jimin frowned as he noticed something.

There were only three paintings that were black and white. Others had colours.

Without saying a word, he collected all the black and white paintings.

Three of them.

One: a dark pencil shade of a sun set.

Two: two boys playing on the swing.

Three: a rose tied with a rope.

Deep down Jimin felt like there was some hidden meaning behind them. But he knew for some reason he couldn't print them or take a copy. So he took in every detail of them.

"Jimin, let's go." Hoseok ushered, tugging at Jimin's hand.

Jimin gave one look at the three paintings before nodding.

The two boys turned around and walked outside the door only to stumble a little, looking around. Because the moment they looked around, they were now outside the door of the new arts room on the second floor. But they clearly entered the old arts in the rooftop. How did they even get to the wrong floor? What was happening?

Gulping, Jimin turned around to see the door of the new arts room wide open behind them.

What? What was happening?

They entered the old arts room and came out the new arts room.

Jimin held the door of the new arts room with shaky hands and leaned behind to see the number. The number '12' changed into '15' in front of his eyes. That's the number that got changed the last time too, for the new arts room. It was the door to the new arts room.

"What is going on?" Hoseok asked in a petrified voice.

But Jimin already found out what was going on.

"Hoseok, stay here."

"What!?"

Jimin didn't answer but sprinted away, ignoring Hoseok's calls. Heaving for breath, he climbed the stairs that led to the rooftop. He stood outside the old arts room, his breaths raging.

He watched the number change once again but it was the same number. 14 to 04. It's like, the old number changed into the new one every time he came here. Like, the numbers were telling him something.

Forgetting about it for a minute, Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket and called Hoseok.

"Jimin what the hell?!" Hoseok exclaimed but Jimin ignored him.

"Hoseok, open the door of the new arts room on three." he said.

Hoseok went feral again. But Jimin cut him off.

"1." he counted and wrapped his hand on the doorknob, twisting it. On the first count, Hoseok went silent.

"2."

He twisted the doorknob further.

"3."

And Jimin yanked the door to the old arts room, only to widen his eyes.

Because right in front of him stood Hoseok, his phone against his ear, his mouth parted and his eyes wide.