58 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
58 ;; Do not believe what you can't see

Just a nude by Savaginity58 ;; Do not believe what you can't see

January 5th, 2019

"You ready?" Hyunjin asked, looking over to Jimin.

Jimin nodded, sucking up a tuft of air in his mouth before huffing it out. The two boys had skipped college and got the first bus to Daegu, bringing themselves to Hyunjin's uncle.

Hyunjin nodded at him before raising his balled fist to knock on the door. The two of them waited for a few seconds, hearing the footsteps getting audible. Then the door opened, revealing a guy in his late thirties with reddish-copper hair and a warm smile.

"Hyunjin, ah! It's so good to see you." the man said, pure happiness lacing his voice.

"You too, uncle." Hyunjin smiled.

"Well then, come on in." he said, offering a soft smile to Jimin who returned it, a little out of force. He still couldn't match others' positivity.

The two of them walked into the house, following the man after. They sat down on the couch and waited for him, who fled into the kitchen.

"Ask him whatever you want about the kidnap but keep your side of the story a little subtle. He's still a police officer. We can't afford him to know certain things." Hyunjin said. Jimin nodded in understanding.

The man walked back inside with a tray of cookies, placing it on the coffee table in front of them. The two boys awkwardly grabbed a cookie, sitting down later.

"So," he started. "I see you brought a friend."

"Oh, right. Uncle, Jimin. Jimin, uncle."

"Lee Dongwook." the man said, putting his hand out for Jimin to shake.

"Park Jimin." he said, responding. The man frowned a little, his eyes giving him a sense of familiarity, thinking hard.

"So uncle," Hyunjin cleared his throat, oblivious to the awkward tension between Dongwook and Jimin. The man broke his eyes from Jimin, turning to his nephew. "we have a small favour to ask you."

"Sure, son. Anything."

Hyunjin glanced at Jimin once before leaning in toward his uncle.

"We...um...kinda want to know about the Yoonbin and Jongin case. You remember that?"

"Vividly. That's not a case for me to forget. But why do you want to know about it?"

"So...um there was a girl kidnapped with Jongin, too?"

Dongwook shifted awkwardly in his seat.

"Why are you asking all of that again? You know I only told you about Jongin because you were his best friend."

"Sir," Jimin interjected. "Um Doori is our classmate. And she is our best friend. But she's gone missing for some time now. Please, your information can really help us find her." he lied, smoothly. Hyunjin glanced at him, a little alerted but Jimin gave him a look that said 'he got it'.

"She's missing? Did you report it to the local police?"

"Yes, sir. So if you could please help, it will be much easier for us."

Dongwook seemed to ponder on that for a while, looking between the two boys. And then he sighed.

"Fine." he huffed.

The two boys' eyes lit up as they moved closer in their seat.

"Yes, there indeed was a girl along with Jongin." Jimin's heart thudded in his chest, hammering against his ribs. "But as you say, her name wasn't Doori. I clearly remember it was Park Naeun."