66 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
66 ;; Do not save nudes

Just a nude by Savaginity66 ;; Do not save nudes

January 6th, 2019

"And what's that going to change? Every personality of him is still my brother. And he is dead, now." Seokjin said, a vein popping out of his temple.

Jimin failed to believe that Naeun assaulted V. V, the tough and playful guy. She couldn't. He prayed to all Gods that she didn't. Maybe they found that she was under the influence of drug after she died. But there's no way she did that to Jongin. Jiwon said she died on May 8th. May 8th. Where else had he seen th— Jungkook's diary.

May 8th, 2018
Taehyung came home, in the middle of the night. He seemed so off. Didn't talk to me at all. Just asked me to help him sleep over at my place. And I let him. It was endearing a little though. When something happens and he just runs to me. But I didn't want to acknowledge the fact that he was using me. It hurt.

So V went to Jungkook's after it happened. He had been conscious. And physically fine to travel all the way out of the college and into the city. Then there was no way Naeun had hurt him. Or Jimin just didn't want to believe it.

Also, Naeun was intoxicated that day. It wasn't Kai who was awake. It was V. And V wasn't someone vulnerable. But Doori was vulnerable under the influence. So that day, V had had the upper hand.

She wa-was stabbed by one of her college mates when she was stoned. How brutal and monstrous— I lost my babygirl.

What if V drugged Doori to kill her for snatching Hoseok from him? What was the truth?

"And you made up all the stories to cover for your brother?" Jimin asked, his voice barely even audible.

"Yes. I love my brother above anything. And I don't regret doing anything."

"And I love my sister. I don't believe she would do that to Jongin. Or V."

Seokjin stared at Jimin in disbelief.

"After everything I said..." He shook his head incredulously.

"You and I weren't there. We don't know what happened." Jimin said. "But you cared about nothing. You killed Hoseok and spread his nude to cover it up, humiliating him. You made it like Naeun is some drug psychopath. While Jongin is someone everyone could pity. You put everyone in the dark light just to hide the fucking truth and wh—"

"When Namjoon killed Hoseok, he had no fucking regret." Seokjin spat. So Namjoon was into the whole of it as much as Seokjin was. "He deserved it. H-he took away my brother. I l-lost him. And he didn't even consider he was his friend too, he was the one to protect his girlfriend when she was being fucki—"

"Hoseok didn't even know about Jongin's disorder!" Jimin yelled, his voice high and loud. "To him it's his best friend who liked him, killing his girlfriend out of spite! I know what he did was wrong but killing him does nothing good! And you even shattered his name and esteem, leaving nothing to him!"