1 message received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
01 ;; Do not cry

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity01 ;; Do not cry

November 6th, 2018

Jimin casually went through his phone as he collected his backpack before sauntering out his dorm. However, he froze on seeing police officers and paramedics running through the corridors in a haze. The boys were eagerly peeking out from their rooms to watch what the whole fuss was about.

But Jimin's blood thickened when he saw the crowd around a familiar dorm. His heart started picking up a speed that he had no control of. So many assumptions and possibilities filled his mind. His ears didn't pick up the frequency of the sounds around him as his eyes roamed over one person to another. His mulling HoDs, gossiping students, the college chancellor, the panicked officers...

"Jimin?" He heard a familiar voice close to him. With a pallid face he turned to look at Hoseok who had a guilty and sad look, eyes devoid of warmth.

"Wha-a-at is going on?" Jimin asked, his voice barely louder than a breath.

"Yoongi is..." Hoseok trailed off. Jimin was alerted at the mention of the name. The same thing he had feared.

"Yoongi is?" he repeated.

"Dead." Hoseok said and let out a mournful cry.

Jimin's whole world stopped. His knees gave out and he hit the ground, not feeling the hand Hoseok was lending to hold his balance. He could feel his senses slipping away. The air in his lungs was knocked out and his whole body stopped functioning. And then he saw it.

The dead corpse of Min Yoongi covered from head to toe in a white cloth, being taken away in a stretcher.

Jimin fainted.