Prologue 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
00 ;; Do not be confident

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity00 ;; Do not be confident

November 5th, 2018 ;;

"I am not sending a nude to Yoongi! What the fuck!" Jimin screamed as he pinned Hoseok with a death glare.

"Oh, come on! It is a dare and you agreed to it." Hoseok replied.

"Well, I didn't have a choice but to accept the dare because it was my only chance to share your Netflix account. In my defence, I didn't know what you'd actually dare me for."

"Either way, you agreed. Then man up and do it."

"I didn't think this would be the dare!"

"Then you won't get to share my Netflix account."

Jimin groaned as he kicked his legs.

"Why?! Just why?!" he wailed. Yes, he was desperate. But it wasn't easy to live in a stranded college, all alone in the dorms, you know. At least he deserved a Netflix account to entertain himself.

But Hoseok was not having it.

"I'm not going to sit a day and watch you be a coward and not confess to him. It's been what? Two months? Do you know how hard it is to have a best friend who has a crush and talks only about him? God damn it!" Hoseok snapped.

"It's either Netflix or your dignity. And can we be honest here? The fuck are you pretending like you aren't a hoe for? It's just a nude. I sent it to a chick last time, too. It's not like you don't send it to the people you hook up with, either. You've done this before. A lot of times. So stop bullshittin'."

Jimin pouted and dropped his shoulders. He probably shouldn't agree but a 'free Netflix account' opportunity knocks only once in everyone's life. He thought about the pros and cons. There was a high chance for his crush to not open his message as he was pretty popular and cared less about stuff like this. Who wouldn't know the college's choir leader and a phenomenal pianist?

Some times, Jimin would just watch Yoongi play for hours, secretly. He adored Yoongi so much. He was so strong, handsome, determinant, hardworking and every adjective in the english language.

But there also was a chance where he could open it and go nuts. Then again Jimin could easily say it was all a mistake. And it wasn't like he hadn't sent anyone his nudes before. He was pretty confident.

He liked taking pictures when he felt pretty. He took tons of pictures, though. Pictures of everything. Because he believed a picture could say more than words could ever.

And his crush, Min Yoongi was a decent man to not take advantage of a nude. Right? Jimin knew that from his time of crushing on him and having tabs on him. So the Netflix account only became a plus-one for him.

"Fine." Jimin agreed. "I'll send him one after showering tonight."

"Want to impress him, huh?" Hoseok teased. "Anyway, you'll be getting my Netflix account password tomorrow morning then."

;=▪️▫️▪️=;

Unknown
[picture attached]

 So much more is coming! Stay tuned! Just a reminder, read in dark page

So much more is coming! Stay tuned! Just a reminder, read in dark page. Since it's a black and white aesthetic. And the book will have no warnings anymore. You would never know when a triggering topic is gon' pop up. Because those warnings might ruin the fun. So I really hope you read the warnings in the first chapter and then proceed 🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Love, Amy