15 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
15 ;; Do not ask him anything

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity15 ;; Do not ask him anything

November 14th, 2018

On the way to find the killer, Jimin probably would die soon. It was so fucking hard.

Two days he skipped classes, brainstorming theories with Namjoon's phone. There wasn't much in it because it looked like a professional phone he used during work. A lot of pictures were from cases he had clicked on spot, some raid pictures, victim pictures, post-mortem pictures (it was Jimin's nightmare in pictographic form) etcetera. None of Jimin's help. But he only came up with more questions.

He decided to take a break and attend some classes.

"I'll meet you at lunch." Hoseok told Jimin and walked away. Sometimes Jimin wished Hoseok and he had the same classes. But Hoseok was a dance major and he was a computer tech major.

Right from his first day of college, Hoseok had been his only friend. The one he nagged about his crush to, the one he did smoking shenanigans with, the one he drank his ass off with and many more.

He was also his only friend ever.

Jimin sighed.

He went to his language class. He didn't pay any attention to his teacher droning on about shit. Mindlessly he was doodling all the three black and white paintings he had remembered on his paper. Without any thought, he scraped the paper so dark until he could see the dents his pencil had left.

"Is that seat taken?" A voice interrupted Jimin. He lifted his head to see a guy, smiling down at him. He had long hair that he had clipped in a pony tail, wisps of hair falling into his eyes, brown eyes with some warmth.

"No." Jimin replied.

"Thank you." The guy smiled, walking to sit beside Jimin. "I haven't seen you around. A junior?"

"Yes, you?"

"Senior." he chuckled. "But since they don't have enough faculties for languages, we have combined classes."

Jimin chuckled dryly, nodding his head.

"Anyways, carry on with whatever you are doing." The guy waved, pulling his crabby ear pods out and stuffing them into his ears. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He immediately put on some music and laid his head on his desk, closing his eyes.

Jimin smiled softly as he stared at the home screen of two small boys, hugging each other. It reminded him of his own childhood, so happy and...with a family. He missed his family.

Growing up, Jimin had no one after his whole family died in a car accident. He barely remembered that night. A New Year's night when Jimin and his family were returning from the beach. And in a second a drunk driver smashed into their car.

Just like that, Jimin lost his entire family. He was severely injured in his head, but survived. His memory had a lot of gaps because of the accident as he went into few months of coma and partial amnesia after a small brain surgery. That was why he took a lot of pictures; scared he wouldn't remember things one day when he woke up.

Those first few months at the hospital, without his family, his mental state and emotions all over the place, was hell. They had to keep him sedated most of the time from how much he would cry for his family. Imagine waking up from a deep sleep and finding yourself alone and lonely for the rest of your life. He'd wake up and not remember what happened but he'd be scared to his bones from how painful it would feel.

After that, he grew up in an orphanage. All alone.

And ever since then, he had been traumatised, loneliness nagging his heart. He grew up with so much pain and he faced it all alone. Life at that orphanage was hard. He had to struggle to have at least two meals a day.

Maybe that's why he had anorexia for a while and barely ever had an appetite. The rules were so strict, depriving him of any freedom. Above all, he was lonely. He used to cut himself a lot back then when he couldn't bare the pain. He still had the scars on his wrists and arms.

His own mind was his biggest fear. Loneliness was his biggest demon. And he was caught up in his biggest fear, fighting his demon all alone.

There were a lot of times where he just wanted to give up. Wished he never woke up from that damned coma and just slept. Forever. He developed a very depressed and low self appreciating personality.

He was ugly. He was not likable. Nobody would talk to him. He lost everybody because he did something. He was weak and vulnerable. He cried a lot. He couldn't even eat properly.

He blamed himself for everything. It was all his fault. He couldn't protect his own family. He couldn't protect his own crush. He didn't even deserve to be alive when all of them were dead.

But he couldn't die. Because death scared him. It scared him every time he remembered his loved ones' death. And he wasn't ready to face it.

He sighed, shaking his dark thoughts away. He already had a lot to think. His past wasn't something he wanted to mull over at the moment. Right. Where was he?

Jimin slumped before staring back at the drawing. But the more he stared the more odd it seemed.

Suddenly he realised something.

He immediately pulled his phone out.

Jimin
Yoongi, do you remember what time you were killed?

Three bubbles.

Three thuds Jimin's heart made in a second.

Yoongi
After sun set

YoongiAfter sun set