55 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
55 ;; Do not delete pictures

Just a nude by Savaginity55 ;; Do not delete pictures

January 4th, 2019 ;;

What?

"F-fourteen alter egos?" Hyunjin gasped, barely audible.

"Hmm." Jackson nodded. "It took years to diagnose all his alter egos. He had different names for all of them, different characters, behaviour, even the way he appears."

Oh my God...

Fourteen distinct personalities in one person. Just how much did Yoonbin fuck Jongin up? Jimin couldn't help but pity him. He felt so bad. His heart ached. For once he believed, Hoseok made a big mistake by killing him. For whatever reason, Jongin didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve anything at all.

"How distinct are all his personalities?"

Jackson stared at Jimin.

"Almost fourteen entirely different people." he said. "They were all so different. One claimed to be a Vietnamese guy, one claimed to be a soft natured guy, and if I remember vividly, one even claimed to be a tiger. Just imagine, Jimin." he said, leaning a little close to him.

"We go through so much stress and pain with just one voice in our head. Imagine fourteen voices in your head, constantly telling you things, urging you to be someone you aren't. Sometimes you can see what they do and sometimes you have no idea who is taking over your body. For God's sake! one of his personalities spoke vietnamese. And Namjoon said he didn't know where he even learnt it from. Jongin didn't know any vietnamese. That's how distinct they all are."

Jimin's heart clenched. He looked at Hyunjin who looked so guilty. Guilty for leaving Jongin, abandoning him because he was scared. Jimin didn't know what to say. But he wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault. However, he didn't know if he'd stay if his friend was going through something like that. He couldn't blame Hyunjin.

Then imagine the pain Jongin must have gone through....Oh my God.

"Is any of his alter egos harmful?" Jimin asked.

Jackson scoffed, almost finding it offensive.

"Harmful? That's bullshit!" he said. "The media and movies do not portray DID in the right light. DID patients are barely harmful and violent to others. However, they could be that to themselves. It's hell, Jimin, what they go through. They try so hard to survive and have a normal life. It's hard for them. And it's so sad that most of the times they are found hopeless by their own loved ones. DID is just like any other mental disorder; like depression and bipolar illness. It's not a psychotic illness."

Jimin could practically see Hyunjin shattering in every way possible, eyes filled with tears of guilt. He failed to be there for Jongin...

"Their minds do not work like ours. Their mental health is so down the bar. Even with a healthy mind we tend to hit our bottom. Then imagine those with a mental illness. The majority of them aren't a threat to anyone. They are just a threat to themselves, lost in their own head, fighting to come out of it. Serial killers and psychopaths are people who lost their head completely. That doesn't mean everyone with a mental disorder is a serial killer."