43 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
43 ;; Do not try to fight the dead

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity43 ;; Do not try to fight the dead

November 23rd, 2018

Door.

"Door?" Seokjin gasped. Jimin legit stared for a while. So this was it. This was how he could save Seokjin. He suddenly remembered Jungkook's number plate, shattering.

Jimin found the solution.

"I think we have to break down all the doors with the numbers." Jimin said.

"What?" Seokjin gasped.

"Let's start with the old arts room

"Let's start with the old arts room." Jimin said, pocketing his phone before running with Seokjin. "We need something to break the door."

"I will go see if my father has something in his storage repairs room." Seokjin said and rushed outside the dorm. Jimin ran up the stairs, his chest heaving as he stood outside the old arts room. He stared at it before pulling his phone out and clicking on Yoongi's contact. One last try wouldn't hurt.

Jimin
Yoongi, please don't do this

Yoongi
Jimin, you don't understand. He deserves to die.

Jimin
You are so much different now, Yoongi. Please, don't do this. This is not you.

Yoongi
You were the one to help me find out about Seokjin and Jungkook. Now why won't you pick my side?

Jimin
Because I love you

Jimin
But you are a total different person to me now. You're about to be a murderer!

Yoongi
And I love you but what will that change? I'm dead either way. Also, not all murderers are monsters, Jimin.

That, hit Jimin hard. He suddenly realised maybe he could only ever understand what Yoongi's going through if he was in his place. He could never understand the yearning unless he was there, dead. And he was scared to be dead. With that, he couldn't talk further. He locked his phone and stuffed it inside his pocket.

"I found an axe!" Seokjin's breathy voice exclaimed as he ran to Jimin. The younger grabbed the axe for himself as he took a deep breath.

*Ding*

Seokjin pulled his phone out to open the message, his face turning pallid.

"What is it?" Jimin asked. Seokjin tilted his phone screen to reveal it to Jimin.

It was Jimin's nude, from his own number.

Like every murder, his nude was received. That meant they had less time. He locked eyes with Seokjin one last time before smashing the axe into the door. It took him a while before he shattered the entire wooden door, breaking it off its hinges.

He quickly turned to look at Seokjin's phone, gasping when the photo glitched, precariously.

"It's working."