33 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
33 ;; Do not read others' diary

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity33 ;; Do not read others' diary

November 21st, 2018

The next investigation session was pretty much the same.

They tried their best to trick and make Jimin spill something that could take the case further, but Jimin kept it vague. There was no way he was going to explain the whole spooky, ghost shit to the police officers. They will put a bullet through his head for having such creative fables. But he knew there was no way they were going to leave him alone.

Jimin sighed before entering his dorm, locking the door behind. He placed his keys down and was about to pull his phone out when his eyes fell on the diary on his desk. Jungkook's diary. Oh shit, he wasn't ready to see what was inside that. But he knew he had to. There were high chances of getting some answers from that diary.

He rushed to his desk, placing his phone beside as he sat on the chair before opening the diary. The first page, January 1st 2018 was empty, few drops of blood covering the frayed ends of the paper. It was odd. How the first page, new year was empty with just drops of blood. Was that a clue, too?

However Jimin's stomach twisted at the sickening crimson. He flipped the next page, reading out what's written.

January 2nd, 2018
The boy who came to my house was...so pretty. He came with his father to meet mine. Apparently our fathers are friends or whatever and we've been friends when we were kids. I don't remember much as a kid tho. But hell! that guy was so pretty. I kinda wish I went to the same college as him. Sucks to be younger than him

Jimin's eyebrows hiked up at that. "Who exactly was he talking about here?" he mused.

He flipped to another page. Not all dates were written something with. He ignored those empty ones and only noted the written ones. Besides, most of them were infatuated quotes and happenings for a good amount of days.

January 8th, 2018
Today I met Taehyung at a convenience store. He came to buy some supplies before he went back to college for his next semester. I was surprised he remembered me, though. I don't know how to explain what I feel about him. But I'd be damned if I don't admit I had a crush on him.

"Taehyung?! Oh my God! Jungkook liked Taehyung?!" Jimin screeched, sitting straight up in his chair. So it was Taehyung Jungkook fell in love with?

He flipped quickly to another page, curious to know what was left more to read.

January 28th, 2018
Sometimes I wish I was a year older. So that I could go to college with him. I miss him. He called and texted me from college. We talked occasionally. But I really miss him, you know. However, I'm happy him and I are closer now.

Jimin flipped some more pages.

February 6th, 2018
Okay what is going on with Taehyung? He barely texts me anymore. I just...idk.