I don't want to party with North High Part 2

A/N: Gina is not in this one. This story only has Kourtney and the leads of B&B.

********

*At the North High party*

Kourtney's POV:

I didn't want to buy any North High merch from their school store so I had to improvise with costumes for all of us. I decided to hand sew all of us North high hoodies or t-shirts to go with the rest of our outfit.

" I can't believe we're at our first North High party," Carlos squealed in excitement as Ashlyn hit him gently to remind him that we were pretending to be North High Students for the night, for my sake.

"So, how exactly are we going to find this Howie guy and get back at him for cheating on Kourtney?" I heard Ricky respond to the gorup as her held Nini's hand and took the jacket he was wearing off to expose his North High shirt I made him.

"I could punch him in the face for you. I've been to the gym quite a lot and recently started boxing and use the punch bag," E.J walked over to where I was standing and held up his arm showing his muscles.

What a show off.

"The guy is a total jerk," Nini scoffed as she put her arm on my shoulder for support.

"I agree. Howie's a jerk and we need to teach him a lesson but I'm not going to let him get physically hurt," Ashlyn sighed as she sat down on a couch in the small room we found in the party house.

"Thanks for the offer E.J," I sat down next to her and sighed with Ashlyn.

"Howie, babe, where are you? Oh hey, have any of you seen a guy wearing a Navy Blue letter men jacket with the letters NH on the sleeve?" A tall brunette girl walked in the doors that I thought we closed earlier.

"Woah, no way you are Kourtney from that makeup tutorial Instagram account I follow. You are so talented,

"Hi,"I stuttered as I stood up to face her.

"Oh my god, that eyeliner trick that you posted the day saved my life when I was doing my makeup earlier before this party started. You have no idea how in love I am with your makeup tutorials. It's better that what I've seen on Youtube lately," The tall girl started chatting to me as if I was a famous makeup artist, which I was not.

"No, I did not know that you followed my account but I do know how in love you are with my boyfriend or ex- boyfriend," I sighed again as all my friends stood up to defend me.

"What do you mean? I'm in love with your boyfriend? Howie and I have been dating for four months,"

Four months?!

"It's okay to be confused, I'm in love with your boyfriend who will soon be both of our ex-boyfriend. So, we're kind of even or will be," I teased her and laughed it off even though I was hurt.

Nini stood behind me and glared at her.

"Your Howie, my Howie or who I thought was mine. He's been a busy lying boy," I got closer to the girl who had walked into the room and paced around her.

"It's not your fault we're both victims," She sighed and frowned at my direction.

"Wait, what is that on your arm?" Ricky spoke up from behind me.

"Ugh...... he gave us the exact same bracelet with his name engraved on the chain. Did he say that it's one of a kind just like you?," The girl who was apparently Howie's second ex-girlfriend groaned.