I hope ur okay (Nini Sickfic)

A/N: see what I did with the title ;) anyways stream SOUR so it can be nominated for a Grammy next year. Also, pretend Ricky didn't delete the Instagram comment. Im updating these all on Tuesday because I am busy during the week but write at night.

Prompt: Nini gets sick and Ricky helps and comforts her

Requested by: @hannahelizabeth42662

*********

Nini's POV:

"Ok, Nina you got this," I mentally said to myself as I tapped on the Instagram live video button on my phone while coughing into my shirt.

Must be spring allergies or something. I sneezed to the side before turning the camera on.

"Hey guys, I've never gone live before so if i'm super awkward that's why. Um I just wanted to say I dont know how I got 15,000 followers but thanks for all the love," I said without sneezing and then sneezed into a tissue.

"Sorry about that, spring allergies are here. Yay for me, Nina. Ok, I'm going to read some comments," I managed to say as I grabbed my water bottle from my nightstand.

"Oh your name is Nina too. That's so cool. Oh you went away," I sneezed again into my armpit.

Gosh, pollen count must be high this year. I need to start spring cleaning.

"Um.. oh okay. Hey, it's Carlos, oh it's not the Carlos I know," I sneeze again and notice that I left my window slightly open this morning to get fresh air.

"Oh wow, there's a ton of people, oh um I see a bunch of people asking about new music. Oh and yes I totally want to give back to you guys for all the support. Which is why I have an entire notebook, Achooo!" I sneezed loudly enough for anyone outside to hear.

"Sorry about that spring allergies, let me close the window," I got up to close the window but saw a head of curls climb up the old oak tree outside before I could close it.

"Oh hey Nini," Ricky tapped on my shoulder as I sat back down in front of my phone that was still on live.

"Which is why I have a brand new notebook full of new songs coming up soon, thank you, Achooo!" I sneezed again and then turned off my phone.

"Bless you," Ricky sat next to me and handed me a tissue.

"Thanks, so how did you know to come over?" I blew my nose in the tissue away from him.

***************

*A few minutes before Ricky arrived at Nini's window"

Ricky's POV:

My mom was home from Chicago for the weekend and started screaming at my dad about what we were going to eat for dinner so I took that as my cue to leave the kitchen. I headed up to my room to see if Big Red or Nini wanted to hang out so that I could get my mind off of things, and saw that Nini was going live on her new Instagram account. I tapped on the video and waited to see her beautiful face.

She started to introduce herself and talk about how happy she was with the music account but seemed a bit off. I watched her for a few minutes as she started coughing and sneezing multiple times off the camera. I had to get up and do something since I was her boyfriend. I grabbed a box of tissues from my supply closet and my teddy bear Franklin from my bed and stuffed in my backpack before opening the window to find my skateboard leaning against the brick wall.

"I hope your okay," I mumbled under my breath as I started skating Nini's house down the street.

When I got to her house I strapped my skateboard to my backpack and found the ladder that we used to climb to our tree house, which was in her backyard.I put it against her window which seemed to be open. Maybe that's why she seems a bit off. She could have allergies or a cold?

"Oh hey Nini," I called her by her nickname and got into the room before she could close the window.

She smiled back at me before returning to her phone stand. She must have left it on live video while letting me in.

"Which is why I have a brand new notebook full of new songs coming up  soon, thank you, Achooo!" I heard Nini sneeze again and then turned off her phone.

"Bless you," I sat next to her and handed her a tissue from the box I packed in my backpack.

"I saw you go live on your new Instagram account and thought that I'd bring some things over since you seemed a bit off," I unzipped my backpack revealing Franklin and his glasses.

"Ricky, that's so sweet. I don't think I'm sick, it's probably just spring allergies. You know pollen and everything. I have been so busy focusing on music, I didn't do any spring cleaning in my room. It's probably;y dust that's causing it too," Nini held onto the bear and then sneezed again into the tissue.

"Ok, I'm going to make you take a break from this music thing for a day; and we're going to watch a movie while you cuddle with Franklin. Are your moms home? I could make you tea?" I took her hand rubbing circles on it softly as she got into bed with the tissue box and teddy bear.

"I'm fine Ricky. I swear it's just allergies," Nini coughed up mucus and tried to pick up her ukulele from her desk but I helped her back in bed instead.

"You need some rest and you sound terrible no offense Nini," I sighed as I handed her a tissue.

"Ok, just a small nap then and I'll start writing in my songbook. My moms are out on a date," Nini got comfy on her bed blowing her nose again.

I got to admit that she was cute when she was being stubborn.

"You are going to take a nap with Franklin and I am going to make you a cup of tea. We're going to rest all day and no songwriting today," I replied back to her by the doorway as she sighed in defeat while yawning.

I gently tucked her into bed and left the tissue box on her night stand before going downstairs to her kitchen to make her favorite cup of tea. Her voice was practically almost gone, even though she wanted to sing. Franklin always made her feel better when she was younger and upset so hopefully he does the trick while I'm making the tea.

Before I closed the door and lights, I went over to kiss her forehead and fix her sheets. Then, I finally went to find the tea in her kitchen cupboard for her to drink.