33

While they were heading to their bedroom, the "Love you" that came from everyone still lingered in Ariana head, making her heart feel right, leaving the staircase behind, they entered in the large corridor leading to her side of the mansion.

The coldness generated by Ameril body being slowly detached from hers, brought the strong woman out of her thoughts to the sparkling light of the two orbs magnificently placed on her ravishing face, doing so, she followed the direction of her eyes on the walls from both sides that were covered with diverse pictures of her loves ones which always put a smile on her face everytime her eyes landed on them.

Taking in the view, a particular picture of her angelic love hanging there a little higher than the others facing hers on the other wall, had her undivided attention.

Her piercing eyes mixed with the bright smile on her face worked like a spell putting a wide smile on the business woman lips, making her think that was how she always wanted her life to be, as bright and urge as was the love that was bursting in her heart, just like that smile she cherished and vowed to make brighter untill even after she would not be there anymore.

How she will be able to do that? Was an unknown variable. What she knew for sure was the fact that  her love for her certainly travel time. kissing Ameril cheek still holding her by the waist she breathed out satisfied by her day.

After a detour to the playroom she felt content, kissing Ameril left hand she just looked at her tired face, her right hand on her waist applying a small pressure which made her emitted a small sound, that brought a sly smile on Ariana lips, before she copied her gesture laying her head on her shoulder while they walked.

After the two walked out of the living room Marc-Angel gave his siblings a look that said "What happened here?" his hands up as to follow his unspoken question.

Leaning back in her chair feeling proud of her mother as she never was in here life, Maurean crossed her hands on her laps her eyes focused on her brothers not voicing her thoughts, knowing fully well that wheels were turning in full speed in theirs heads.

Marc-Angel hands up, his eyes widened making turn from the door the two women just closed behind them to the group of people in the room, his confusion matching Conrad focused eyes on Olivia who just shrugged it off having them shook theirs head lost by the turn of events. Not ushering a word they all let the silence engulfed the room like no one was inside.

They were the ones who wanted their parents to rekindle their relationship making it a point to have a happy ending where there were never love. Taking a sip of the expensive wine she had in her well-manicured fingers Maurean looked at the liquor afterward.

Suddenly she could only pondered at how much it could have cost. She wasn't a groceries shopper, others did that to her, she even had for her condo, one of her mother maid doing that for her.

For the first time in her life, she felt self-conscious about prices, which was never a question for her, she just had to hand a credit card or command. 

Quickly Giving up only aware that she just knew that it cost a lot, she exhaled softly her eyes settling on one of her mother additional family picture on the wall, one in which  happiness was visible on her face just like she was minutes ago. In fact it seemed a new thing around, pictures was placed artistically around the house making it feels alive.

Following her gaze Marc- Angel tilted his head in deep thoughts then walked towards it with his feline walk, taking it in his hand, under Maurean stare, he was so deep into it that he lost track of time, so did the others all thinking inwardly.

Looking back at her childhood, Maurean could said without a doubt that she never saw once the light that was shining in her eyes all the evening or even in those pictures on the woman she had diagnosed heartless.