23

For the weather the day was a really wonderful one, the smell of the air, that one which set the heart at peace striking the very core of soul making the saddest one think there were still hope.

The way the sunshine reflected on things was just a sight for sore eyes, flowers wore its warmth beaming with a breathtaking glow.

Everyone would woke up and think this is a beautiful day, you did not know how but even the depresses souls in places no one would want to get theirs feet in because of its poor state of sanitation thought so.

Those days exist as gift though, just to put a smile on everyone lips, alignment of pure energy for a spilt second in a world of constant struggles. It felt go, it is go.

Or are they the silence that greet the greatest catastrophes? The one that followed the moment before a volcano erupt?

So one thought. A bit of peace it gives. Something to hold when you want to remember what it felt like.

On the other side of the town in a mansion which looked most like a castle, a man woke up smiling broadly at the woman near him thinking that maybe after all this years he finally got his chance with her.

With a last glance to the sleepy figure he lingered on the bed just looking through the outside view from the big window glass, the soft glow of the sun rays on the flowers spread a smile on his lips, he wasn't a soft one and hardly indulge on those small things but he couldn't do otherwise it was like his heart was singing a song of happiness that was foreign to him making him appreciate the moment.

Sighing happily his eyes roamed the beautiful face that wore a big smile on soft lips, she is certainly dreaming, he thought. He wanted to kiss them so bad but hold on restraining himself thinking that there were time for everything. The mere fact that she was there beside him was a great step ahead. Her face was so flawless that it physically hurt to look at.

Sucking it up he finally stood up, headed to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He was always a positive one to satisfy his needs, humming he looked himself on the mirror a proud smile on.

At the same time miles away in another town behind closed windows the vibe couldn't be more different, a young woman woke up sweating as crazy from a dream that left her feeling uneasy, goosebumps playing all over her body, standing up she hurried in her bathroom just in time to throw her guts in the toilet holding its edge to keep the vomit in the faucet.

The tumbling of her heart and the growing headache she felt coming was all she needed to know that it wasn't a simple dream it was so vivid that it had to be something that happened or will happen she knew it by experience. Seating in front of the toilet not minding flushing it, she back off until her back hit the wall behind her.

Her heart completely shattered, she held herself, arms around her knees frozen, the only thing that seemed to work in her was her mind which couldn't stop to repeat the same sentence as a bugging system.

"Why am I not enough?" It passed again and again untill she started choking on her cries everyone else in the house unaware of the drama that was taking place under the family roof all still sleeping soundly except of one person whose heart suddenly ached forcing them to hold it seating on their bed wondering what was going on.

"God what is this?" Mumbling to herself Greta rested her head on the bedhead instinctively taking Ameril photos on her nightstand to hug it sure her baby wasn't feeling well but knowing she couldn't go there to not be rejected.

"I don't want to eat eggs! I want waffles, I always have them in the morning I don't understand why it will change now!"

In the Salton huge kitchen in San Francisco a defiant and very cranky Avery responded to her father who refused that the chef makes her what he knew she will like arguing that it wasn't sane to always eat the same thing.