10

Somewhere in the south part of Malbury Hill, Ameril looked at her phone stunned.

"The man called me and it's me who is difficult? Seriously the world is crazy! Things are going weirder and weirder."

Lazily she put her phone on her nightstand she just sat there feeling her surrounding the first thing she did waking up to her nap was to verify that she didn't dreamed that call. Looking out she could tell that time passes while she was out, the sun was already down and her belly was grumbling.

Holding it she stayed at the same place wishing she had her own house she wouldn't have to face people right away. Feeling more worn out than hungry she entered her bathroom stripped then got in under the flow of warm water her mind blank for a moment until an image she could draw with by heart popped in her mind like unwanted ads on her phone will do. She couldn't shake it out even if she tried.

Washing her body viguriously, Ameril knew that it was HER that started it, the moment she saw her, her life turned upside down. She started feeling the sinking pull in her heart frequently, getting down and down reminding her that something was missing in her life.
She was good before, was able to keep her emotions at bay but now it seemed impossible to keep her out of her mind. Making her sensitive to useless topics.

Then why did she pushed her away? Maybe because whomever it was she will never let someone treat another with disdain just because they have money. Even that excuse couldn't remove the bit of remorses she felt, she could have handled that phone call differently but sometimes she couldn't help how she felt.

Placing her hands on the wall she just stayed there water running on her body, she knew that she had to get rid of whatever was bugging her or it will be ugly on the long run. Shutting the shower she took her towel and started rubbing her body while going in her room where she found her phone ringing again, pausing for a moment she shrugged then walked towards it, it seemed like she became suddenly important.

While fastening her towel around her she looked at the clock near her dresser to see that it was 2 pm shaking her head she realized that she slept four hours straight, picking up her phone she saw that it was another unknown number. Breathing in and out she calmed down before speaking.

"Hello?"

A smile grew on Ariana face as she heard the hesitation in the voice that grace her, leaning in the couch she crossed her legs.

"Hello! Ameril it is Mrs Salton I hope I am not disturbing you."

The melodic voice rang in Ameril ear like the most beautiful thing she ever heard, her pulse started going faster forcing her to sit down on her bed. Her tongue felt glued because she tried to speak to no avail.

"I apologise for earlier it was wrong of me to ask Corbin my right hand man to call you, even if I was a bit occupied it wasn't a way to force you. I hope you understand, I just wanted to be sure that you will be available before someone else have you to them."

Her apologies made Ameril feel bad for the way she acted early but she couldn't change a thing, now she could. As the silence started getting long, Ariana worries grew thinking that she hung up again but she could feel breathing in the other side of the phone knowing Ameril was not like everyone she decided to wait.

Zoning out Ameril mind reminded her that she was still on the phone.
"I, it's okay." Her voice was so tired that Ariana felt the need to do something to cheer her up.

"I want to meet with you to discuss something important, so if you don't have something to do right now how about we go to my farm? I have things to do there, the children are coming with me, if you don't mind we can stop by your house to take you. I will personally show you around I can tell you it is worth the shoot. You will have not better guide to lead you around the famous Mulberry farm and explained it all than me."