17

" it's my pleasure to finally meet Avery mother, Mrs Salton."

Just walking in,  a beautiful brunette in her earlier thirty said rather flirting unable to keep her eyes off of Ameril, at the end of the meeting smiling like she was the one who invented it.

Smiling back Ameril shook the woman hand not knowing how to do with the confusion she stared at Ariana who blatantly did as it was nothing Mr Posh nearby who knew the referred at Ms Watson as their mother wanted to talk about it after the meeting by the lack of Mrs Salton reaction but with a smile gave him to think.

"Mrs Williams the music teacher right?" Suprised by the accuracy of the statement, the woman who wasn't at the meeting had wide eyes on. Chuckling Ameril shook her hand to reassure her.

"Don't worry it wasn't difficult to figure it out base on Avery description." 

They discussed a moment but when Ariana heard Ameril laughed at something the professor said it did it all.
One hand on Ameril upper arm all the younger woman attention was taken away succeeding at stopping the conversation.

"It was pleasure meeting you. But we have to go now. Dear do you have an idea where to find the kids please."

Between the two women Mrs Williams did her best to not faint, it was bluffing how the kids looked like them both physically they have Mrs Salton features but everything else was Ms Watson. Her manner, the way she talked and all.

"Even if they looked like Mrs Salton, one minute with you and without a doubt you will know you guys are related." Out of the blues Mrs Williams said more as if she was talking with herself.

"I thought I was the only one seeing that thanks God I'm not insane!" A male professor said stopping by them.

" They do everything the same." The way Ameril knitted her eyebrows make him put his hands up to say wait.

"Wait! You're surprised, the good one! Because there's the bad way to be surprised then they'll mix it with beating the lower lip." Mrs Williams nodded approvingly laughing, Ariana laughter caused people around them to look at what was going on.

" Now don't think that I'm a creep but God those two asked so many questions that sometimes you stop in your trac to look at them like when did you get so smart, it's only nearing the end of the year. Seriously if it was only me they'll be in the next level. Both of them."

Pleased by the comments Ariana happily participated, doctor Posh mingled with them at some point interested by what he heard them talking about. Thirty minutes later it he said if they kept the level up he will personally make them to the next level.

" Mama where are we going to." A bored Avery asked again for the fifth time not getting an answer.

"If you stop asking maybe she will say." Gavin asked tired by the same question since they left the house."

" I won't now shush." driving Ariana glance at Ameril who was focused on the nature. She hoped the fair will do it, she planned to spoil her.

The car took a road where there were no car like a private road, that led to a warehouse in front of it they saw an helicopter. The trip wasn't long before they saw the site.

" Disney? Whoaaa there are plenty of games down there!! Gavin see the wheels there are different kinds." Avery was clearly esctatic to said the least.

Hours later sitting in front of ice creams they were talking about doing everything they could place theirs hands on. Ariana bought so many candy and sugar related things that she couldn't control Ameril the woman directed her troop like there will not be a tomorrow.