Love beyond words...

Hello to you who is reading this! I guess it means you took your time to read Ameril and Ariana story. I can just say thanks to you.

Though I hope you had a good time doing so.

Forgive the misspelled or not so good grammatical style throughout the book. Rereading it to make it perfect was (or is in the others cases) like pushing updates to the end of the world.

So I decided to... Why not publish it now and edit it later??

I have to say I don't like it myself when I wait interminably for a story to end and.... It just won't.

Sorry I'm blabbing....

Thanks for taking your time to read my story, it was a lonnng jourrnnney and I was honored to share it at some point with you who took your time to vote, comments and even you... who was silent, that counts to!!

If you like this one go have a look at my others stories if you haven't done it. If you already did that is lovely.......

And...... I hope, yeah, I'm waiting for your feedback even though I can be silent myself, but don't mind that I'm speaking now right?

Remember to enjoy your life as much as you can... Responsibly though.

Everyday is another chance to do better! Okay but stay faithful to yourself!

I want to say have a nice day but since we are on Wattpad that could make you be in a different time zone so... MAY YOUR LIFE BE BRIGHT!

With Love, God bless you!