19

" Ian I wanted you to go by that restaurant, you know, the Italian one with Scott, they will give you what I command."

Without looking back Ameril said occupied with her laptop trying to figure out how to arrange his mess.

"Why will I go, I'm not here to do that, Scott can do it himself, no need to be chaperone."

Feeling bold Ian Marquez stood his ground irritated by Ameril condescending tone. The room went still, the tenth person who surrounded them shut theirs mouths it wasn't a surprise that Ian snapped like that, he started acting like that three and a half weeks after the fair.

Squinting her eyes Ameril looked up as if she didn't heard correctly what he said. Serena Davis met Amber eyes crossing her arms, it was one of those days where they have a meeting with the direction, today was different for the schedule was changed to an unknown reason.

"Okay guys, I don't know what is going on but I think that a bomb will explode if you keep it up."

Noah Brisb Dane, Malbury Hill former player said trying to calm the atmosphere, it seems like the life in a big town succeed in taming him, he was everything but who he was before.

" He is right. You should do what Ms Watson asked you to do."

Jeanette Balot, Mrs Salton and Ameril secretary said seeing that Ameril was about to lost her cool.

" You are a P.A. What does that means to you? Assistant in a personal level. Now what are you supposed to be doing rather than be standing there doing nothing and waisting time? Go fecht your boss food so that she could eat before starting a long meeting!"

The unusual coldness in her voice was so sharp that everyone in the room straightened their position like they have in front of them Mrs Salton gosh.

" I don't have to receive order from..."

Standing up like a predator in front of it's prey Ameril eyes dart in Ian now frightened ones. It was clear that she wasn't giving one piece of mind what they could all think of her, but cool down when she saw the kind of fear she inspired people around her

"You rather be fired?....You think that I can't do that by myself huh? Or even send Scott as you implied? I'm trying to save you here! No! You have already said a lot. Do yourself a favor and leave. I promise you that I can leave it like that and let you deal with you shit."

Head down Ian knew that what she was saying was really what he needed now, not assisting the meeting will diffuse the issue.  He knew that if it wasn't for her he would have been fired long ago.

Alerted Ameril heard heels clapping on the floor announcement of Ariana in the room, its stopped as she always do to breath, Ameril pointed the other door to Ian who didn't discuss further as he closed the door behind him, Ariana opened the principal door everyone stood up at her entry followed by some directors and managers

"Hello everyone! You may sit."

As everyone did she scanned the
room only to arched her eyebrows to Ameril when she found Ian Marquez place unoccupied.

"Where is he?" Attentively staring at Ameril in a Boss like manner, Ariana waited patiently to listen what will be the excuse when she perfectly knew that Ian behavior was a point she wanted to speak about through the meeting.

"He went to PIATZA to collect foods, doctor Posh called yesterday for Avery lunch she's expecting it, Corbin is occupied, so is I. He was the one left. Plus he has to bring some here too."

Perplexed, Ariana left it that way with a note to talk about it later.

"As you all know the internship has been going on for six months now. You are all doing well I'm very pleased. Now is a particular time, Salton industry is trying to open up to new sceneries. You can all be a part of that changes."