꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🥀🌸

!TW!

Blood
Mentions some violence
Panic attacks

SHUICHI POV

The drops of blood ran down my knuckle as I held my hand under the sink in the male bathrooms. I had recently gotten into a fight with one of Kokichi's many bullies, Kaito Momota. I smiled gently to myself as I watched the pink blood trickle down my hand and down into the pure white sink. The blood wasn't even mine, it was Kaito's. I took my now clean hand away from the sink and turned off the tap, and started walking back to the dorm I shared with Kokichi. We were excused early from school because of the fight, and Kaito got suspended for 4 weeks. It was currently 11:22am, when I arrived at the dorm and got out my keys.

I opened the door to immediately pulled into a soft embrace. I was shocked for a moment, then slowly shifted my gaze down to see my boyfriend, Kokichi, hugging me. He's so cute...
He slowly looked up at me, with the cutest eyes in the world. I didn't even notice I began staring at him.

"S-Shuichi-" He stuttered, obviously trying to get my attention. I snapped out of my trance and moved my hand up to his jaw, lifting his head up and giving him a small peck on the forehead. His face flushed a deep red, and he sprinted off to his bed and hid under the soft bedsheet. I slowly walked over and dragged him out of the covers. He grabbed at the bedsheets, barely holding on.

"S-S-Shu..." He whined, dragging out the 'u' in  my name. I chuckled and finally ripped him away from his bed and plopped him onto the comfortable couch, then started walking over to the cupboard where we stored the board games.

-TIME SKIP-

Kokichi had fallen asleep on my lap while we were playing board games. I picked him up and placed him gently on his bed and tucked both of us under the covers. About five minutes later I was about to fall asleep, but then I heard a loud rumble of thunder. Great. Kokichi started stirring in his sleep and crying. I forgot he had a fear of thunder-

I held him closer as more thunder continuously rumbled, getting louder and louder each time. Kokichi had woken up to the loud noises and started hyperventilating into my chest, as I started combing my fingers through his soft hair, trying to calm him down. I leaned down to him and began whispering sweet nothings into his ears. Kokichi sobbed more into my chest, beginning to have a panic attack.

"Shhhh...I can assure the thunder won't hurt you Koko. It's just a sound." I softly spoke into his ear.

"I-I k-know...It still s-s-scares m-me though..." He trailed off, his voice cracking from his crying. He seemed so distressed and vulnerable, as he dug his fingernails forcefully into his thighs, drawing small amounts of blood. I noticed and intertwined my fingers with his, and gradually pulled them away from his now scratched thighs.

"Its okay Sweetie, I'll be here to protect you!" I chirped, calling him his favourite pet name since I knew he liked being called that as I continued saying calming phrases. After a small time period, I delicately covered his ears, in attempt to calm him down. This seemed to at least calm him a bit more, and we both noticed the thunder was slowly but surely disappearing. I felt relieved while looking down at my precious little Koko who's sobbing had been turned into soft hiccups and sniffling. I gently patted his hair, and kissed his nose, and soon began smothering his pale face in kisses.

"S-Shu!" He yelped, blushing like crazy. He pushed my face away and nuzzled into my chest like a cat. Soon later his soft snores filled the room. I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart."

(NOT INCLUDING A/N BELOW)

WORD COUNT: 635

Heyo Guys! I know this was probably trash but if you enjoyed it then thank you! Also, if you have requests, you are more than welcome to request them! Thank you for reading, and remember to eat and drink water! Bye! :>