꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂

🥀

TW!
Blood
Violence
Death

Two clans. One war. Both the demons and angels have been fighting ruthlessly for the past two centuries. Demons were sly and aggressive. Angels were optimistic and loving. Many have died. Many have been injured. But...not many have fallen in love. Sure, the two clans have the exact opposite personalities....but, opposites can attract....right?

Shuichi POV

I hated being a demon. Especially when you are weak. The rest of my kind were often compared to bullies. My selfish father is forcing me to start extreme training to join the war and carry on my family legacy. But today, I was in the human realm, freely wondering around the uncrowded streets, washing away all my worries and enjoying the moment. Nobody looked at my with a shocked or scared expression on their faces. Even though I was a demon in the human realm, the people didn't know this, since when you are in the human realm your wings and horns become invisible. The same thing applied for the angels with their halos. However, the angels and devils could each other how they normally would. In this realm, I was free. Free from my father, free from my expectations, free from the war and lastly, free from life itself. I could be the shy introvert I am, and want to be, here. Nobody would judge me. Then, something happened.

"N-no p-p-please I'm s-sorry! J-Just d-don't h-hurt me!" Someone was begging for help. I peered up at the window of the three-story building that I was strolling past. My eyes couldn't look away. A grown man was holding a kid-like figure by his neck and out the window. Then I realised. The kid was an angel. There was a huge, bloody gash on the boys left wing, and the adult clearly wasn't gonna heal it. Before I could do anything, the grown man released his grip, and the angel screamed and cried as it fell through the air, and plummeted on the cement path, right infront of me, with a mighty thud. I heard a small crack of a bone. I gasped and bent down to help the poor boy.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly, as he eventually lifted his head. His eyes widened when he spotted me infront of him. He had a couple small cuts on his forehead and one on his cheek. He attempted to back away, but after doing so his back soon collided roughly into a tree.

"P-P-Please don't h-hurt me!" He screamed at me desperately, using his arms as protection as they covered his bruised face. I remembered that he could see my true form, and probably felt scared because he thought I would hurt him. After all, I was a demon. I held my and out and combed my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. His eyes relaxed as he started to look deep into my eyes, shocked at the fact that a demon was trying to help him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you...don't worry!" I reassured the small, scared boy. I cautiously inched closer and picked him up, trying not to hurt him. Then, I began flapping my wings and flying back to the demon realm.

TIME SKIP

I flew swiftly into my room, sighing in relief as nobody saw me. I gently placed the angel on my comfortable bed and quickly got bandages and took care of his wounds.

"W-Why..." The smaller stuttered. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why what?" I asked. I patiently waited for him to respond. I saw tears threatening to spill in the corners of his yellow and purple orbs. I calmingly rubbed shapes on his back.

"W-Why are y-you h-h-helping me?" He questioned, obviously desperate for a truthful response.

"I'm not like the others. I don't want to be..." I answered back. He stared confused for a couple seconds. If I were him, I would be too. Demons were evil. He probably thinks I'm lying and trying to get his trust just to cause him more despair when I leave him. I sighed and explained it all.

"O-Oh..." He responded, looking shocked from my explanation. I finished wrapping up his wounds and then realised something.

"Hey...what's your name...?" I asked curiously.

"K-Kokichi Ouma..."

"Well... I'm Shuichi Saihara."

TIME SKIP

Kokichi and I have been side by side since then. He's really outgoing and energetic since he's been with me. Over time, I developed a crush for Kokichi, and today was the day I was going to ask him if he felt the same. Right now, we were currently on Earth, simply standing under a cherry blossom tree with the pink petals scattered along the ground. I peered at his eyes, as he stared back at me, smiling cheerfully.

"Ya know Shu...If you wanna do something, just do it already! We've been standing here for too long! I'm getting bored...!" He complained. He tilted his head in confusion as I inched closer, making sure to approach him slow and steady.

I kissed him. I actually kissed him. He blushed and looked away. I smiled at him and gently grabbed his hand and placed it on mine, conjoining them. I could see him blush more, cherry blossoms falling around us, making the moment more special. He gained the courage to look back at me.

"I-I..." He stuttered, tears in his eyes. I was afraid I had upset him somehow, and a wave of anxiety washed over me. But before I could say anything, he began speaking again.

"If that was a confession...It was a pretty lousy one Shu!" He spoke. I immediately felt embarrassed and disappointed.

"But I'm glad it happened..." He assured. My heart skipped a few beats as I realised Kokichi just accepted the confession. Kokichi started crying as he pulled me in for a hug. This time I understood the tears. They were not made from sadness, yet pure joy.

.

.

.

.

"Saihara...?" I heard a voice. I looked down at Kokichi, to realise it wasn't him that was speaking. I turned the other way and saw my Uncle. He walked over to me and Kokichi, grabbing my lovers' arm in a tight grip.

"I'm disappointed in you. Demons and angels don't mix Saihara. They never will..."

I started to tear up as I saw him push Kokichi onto the floor and clenched his shirt and threw him across the floor. Ouma was clearly dazed, leaving enough time for my Uncle to step on his back. I had to help him. I wanted to help him. I needed to help him. But my legs wouldn't move. I could hear my boyfriend pleading for help. My heart ached. My legs wouldn't move. But my wings can. I started to flap my wings and lift off the ground as I witnessed my Uncle kick Kokichi over and over. I darted at my uncle. I didn't want this to happen. But, it needed to happen. I tackled my Uncle, attempting to snap his wing, which succeeded. Then I flew him up higher, adrenaline coursing through my body. When I was high enough, right near the clouds, I let go of my Uncle. Down he fell, slamming against the ground with a deafening crash.

I'm sorry Uncle. I really am. Yet, I still smile when I replay that moment in my head. You falling towards the ground, the blood flowing out of your cold, lifeless body. It didn't have to end this way. It didn't at all. But now, I have my love all to myself. And if anyone tries to change that, they will end up just like you...

Word Count: 1316
THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE, I KEPT PUTTING IT TO THE SIDE AND THEN I REALISED IT WAS ALMOST FINISHED. Anyways, bye now! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

~Zdogger