꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂

🌸

KOKICHI POV

I felt the car abruptly stop as my boyfriend, Shuichi parked his car. It was currently a cold Winter morning and Shuichi and I had been driving for 4 hours to get to the Winter lodge we had rented. Poor emo boy. His hands hurt from driving. He looked so worn out. I grabbed my suitcase and immediately sprinted inside, clearly excited. I began unpacking and put everything in its needed spot. Then, I  slowly walked outside, to see my boyfriend setting up his coffee machine. I rolled my eyes, and speed walked up to him.

"Hey emo boy! Did you really have to bring that with you?" I peered over his shoulder while smirking. He nodded, finishing up with the machine. He walked over to the cabinets, and pulled out a cup. He filled the cup up to the brim with coffee.

"So... Watcha wanna do?!" I asked. I watched him blow on his coffee and walked down to the couch, gesturing for me to follow. We both sat down on the comfy couch. He kept taking small sips of his coffee. None of us seemed to notice that a huge snowstorm was brewing outside.

"W-Well I was planning on r-reading my new book..." He stuttered, holding out the book he had gotten about 2 days ago. I pouted.

"But I'm boredddddd! And you read too much!" I started begging him to at least do something with me. He soon finished his coffee and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed, since he did that so unexpectedly.

"How about we go out and play in the snow?" He suggested, oblivious that there had been a huge snow storm outside. I nodded, and ran over to the front door to the cabin while he washed up his cup. I quickly opened the door, just to shut it again.

"Mr. Detective! Is there anything else you wanna do?" I questioned him, knowing we won't be able to go outside for a while.

"Why?" he asked from the kitchen. I called him over and as soon as he arrived, I swung open the door, revealing tons of snow blocking us from the outside world. He quickly shut it before I could and then he decided to be sneaky. His hand hit my shoulder.

"Tag! You're it!" he exclaimed, smirking, and ran off. I pouted, sad that he would betray me like that, but chased him around the room anyway. About twenty minutes later we were sitting on the couch cuddling. He lifted up my chin and smothered my face in tiny kisses.

"Shu... Stop it..." I whined at him, clearly embarrassed. He pulled me closer as he tangled out fingers together. His hands were so warm. He gave me a peck on the lips and I snuggled into his warmth. His hands ran through my hair. It was so comforting. My eyes fluttered shut as I heard him start humming sweet melodies into my ear. He kissed the tip of my nose. I felt myself about to fall asleep as we cuddled on the couch. If I'm being completely honest, I'm glad there was a snow storm! I got to spend the day cuddling with my Shumai, and that's all that matters. All of a sudden, I felt my beloved getting up from the couch. I whined from the loss of contact and warmth.

"No... Come back... " I whimpered, sad that he left. I looked around to see him no where. My hands suddenly felt cold, as I wondered where he went. I curled up into a ball on the couch searching for warmth. I didn't know where he went until I heard a voice from the kitchen.

"Would you like a coffee Koko?"

Word count: 638

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This was a little rushed, so it might not be the best. Always, bye guys! Stay healthy!

-Zdogger