꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂

🌸

Third Person POV

Kokichi was ranting to Shuichi as the pair walked through the Theme Park entry, Shuichi holding up the map of the Park in his big hands.

"Shu! I can't believe you actually agreed to bring me here! I haven't seen this place in like-"

"Two weeks. You haven't seen this place in two weeks." Shuichi cut the smaller off, still looking down at the large map in his hands. They continued strolling down the curvy pathway, at some point their hands connecting and intertwining. Shuichi was suddenly pulled to a stop as he turned to look back at the Kokichi.

"O-Omigod! Look at that rollercoaster! Can we go on it? Please?" He gave Shuichi puppy eyes as he bounced in the air. The detective studied the rollercoaster, gulping as he witnessed how many sharp turns, drops, loops and how fast the ride went.

"U-Uhm...I don't know if I want to go on the one..." He stuttered, eyes-wide. Kokichi rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Don't be a party pooper! It's not even that scary! It's just a few loops and turns!" Kokichi underestimated as he forcefully and powerfully dragged the emo over to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets please!" Kokichi demanded the man working at the booth. The worker stared blankly at the Panta-loving teen.

"Uh, kids aren't allowed on this ride, y'know..." He informed Kokichi, as the leader gasped dramatically and started to rant on how he was a teenager. Shuichi just stood there, laughing in the background.

"Hey sir!" The man at the booth yelled for Shuichi to come over. Shuichi wiped his tears from when he was laughing and went up to the booth.

"Can you please take your kid away...He's holding up the line!" Shuichi began laughing again. While Kokichi just looked annoyed at his lover.

"He's a t-teenager y'know..." Shuichi paused to get his breath back as he spoke. After some more convincing, Kokichi was allowed to enter the ride. They both took a seat and got ready, and Kokichi held Shuichi's hand tightly, because he could tell the detective was nervous. The rollercoaster had started. They went down large drops and spirals and went up various loops at a cunning speed before the ride stopped. They went over and sat on a bench, still dizzy, and once the Supreme Leader calmed down, Kokichi started to rant again.

"Wow! That was truly amazing! Don't you think Shu?" Kokichi exclaimed to his lover, who was not responding, and this got Kokichi worried.

"Shu...?" Kokichi was now very worried. He turned to face the navy-haired boy and peered under the detectives hat, to see the poor boy softly crying to himself.

"Was that ride too rough for you...?" Kokichi asked concern laced his voice and his tone was gentle. It took about 30 seconds, but Shuichi eventually nodded, shakily. Kokichi's heart ached with guilt. He knew Shuichi hated those rides, so why did he drag him on one? He had to calm him down a little more. He knew just how to do this!

"Hey, I'll be back in a minute ok...?" Kokichi assured Shuichi as he began to run off, yet was stopped by a hand clutching onto his sleeve. He turned around to see his lover holding his sleeve, as he shook a little.

"W-Where are y-y-you g-going...?" He asked, not wanting him to leave. Kokichi hugged the taller male and pulled away after about a minute.

"I can't tell you where ok...I'll only be about a minute!" Kokichi explained, Shuichi finally letting him go and sitting back down on the bench. Kokichi ran off to the cotton candy stall and stealthily stole some, returning back to Shuichi.

"Here! I know you like it so...I bought you some!" The purple-haired boy chirped. Shuichi narrowed his eyes.

"How'd y-you buy t-t-this, you don't h-h-have any m-money..." He stared into the liars soul.

"I-I found some cash on the ground! Couldn't let it go to waste!" He lied, Shuichi not believing him. He shrugged it off, and began eating the delicious cotton candy. Soon, he was calmed down, and had finished the snack Kokichi had 'bought' for him. He turned to Kokichi, who was playing with his hands while he sat beside him.

"K-Koko, can we go n the Ferris Wheel?" The detective pointed at the tall ride. Kokichi blushed a little from the nickname, and looked at the Ferris Wheel, then Shuichi.

"Ew, no. Ferris Wheels are stupid." He deadpanned as he stared at the emo beside him, who had a disappointed expression on his face, yet was trying his hardest to hide it.

"That was a lie. Let's go Shu!" The little leader revealed as he dragged the detective off the seat and to the Ferris Wheel. They ordered tickets, and hopped onto the ride.

"T-Thanks Koko..." Shuichi smiled at his lover as both of them sat down, and the ride began to start. They had a long conversation which lasted until the ride stopped. Kokichi immediately got off and dragged him and Shuichi over to the food stalls.

"I'm hungry." He stated, rubbing his stomach dramatically. Shuichi sighed and gave in, since he was a little hungry as well.

"Fine...What do you wanna eat." He interrogated Kokichi, wanting to eat already, and not knowing what he actually wanted himself. He was just gonna eat what Kokichi picked out...

"Oh! I know! What about corn dogs!" Kokichi squealed and turned to Shuichi, as the taller nodded and walked up to the stall and ordered their food. The couple ate their food while Shuichi suddenly got Kokichi to hold his corn dog, as he had an idea.

"I'll be back." He rushed over to the carnival games, spotting a huge purple stuffed bear with a chequered scarf on and knew that bear was just what he needed. He wanted to repay Kokichi for cheering him up earlier, and this was how. He paid the owner of the game and began playing, and won first try, sweating from how much effort he had put in as he received the bear. He excitedly sprinted back to Kokichi and gave him his prize.

"I love it so much! Thanks Shu!" Kokichi cuddled the bear closer, and snuggled into it.

"Hey...That took me a lot of effort to get. You might wanna pay me back." Shuichi smirked as he Kokichi asked how he could repay him. A smug grin was plastered onto the detectives face.

"How about we ride the haunted house ride over there."  Kokichi gulped as they began walking to the ride.

Word Count: 1093

Hello! This one is longer than my other oneshots, yet it was probably lazy since it was rushed-
Goodbye!