꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🥀

>A/N<
Thanks for 700 reads! It means so much to me! I honestly didn't think I'd get this far...But thanks for all the support! Also I'm obsessed with Pregame Saiouma-

!TW!
Abuse
Knife
Bullying
Mentions Blood
Stalking-ish
Slight Saihorny

SHUICHI POV

My eyes fluttered open as I studied the glowing numbers displayed on my digital alarm clock. The time was 7:30am, exactly an hour to get ready then walk to boring, old school.

I put on my clothes, once again not caring enough to wear the school uniform. I quickly packed my bag, making sure to throw in a knife. Y'know,for safety measures. Nothing else.

I rushed out the door, and jogged to Kokichi's house, hiding behind the thick tree in his front yard.

Any time soon...It's 7:45am...He usually comes out at 7:49am...

I heard the front door of the white house swing open, revealing Kokichi who had cuts and bruises littered all over his face. Even some pink blood dripped down his pale cheeks. He looked cute like this, but it still hurt to see him looking like he was in pain. Stupid parents...

I watched as he started walking to school, me following close behind, making sure to not get caught following him. Five minutes felt like a lifetime as we both soon arrived at the school gates, Kokichi cautiously entering the school grounds and immediately getting his head slammed into the closest wall. The group of bullies that usually pick on him seemed to love Kokichi...In a bad way.

"Hey crybaby! Where's the money you promised us?!"

Ah...I forgot about that...

"I-I forgot! P-Please d-don't hurt me a-again!"

"Aww...Seems like the weakling wants a beating..."

"N-No p-please!"

This guy's about to get it...

He swindled his fist forward at a shocking speed as Kokichi, who tensed up, waiting for the impact and preparing for the pain. The guy's fist was stopped inches away from Kokichi's face. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes, still extremely scared. He studied what was happening in front of him. My hand gently grabbing onto the bully's arm, yet enough to hold him back. I grabbed out my knife as well, holding it against the bully's skin and slightly pushing it in. The guys clenched his teeth and hissed in pain. I glared at him as he tried to move away. After all, I was known as the schools psychopath. I learned into his ear, holding the knife to his neck.

"ĐØ₦'₮ ɆVɆ₦ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ₵Ø₥ł₦₲ ₦Ɇ₳Ɽ ØɄ₥₳ ₳₲₳ł₦. ɎØɄ ⱧɆ₳Ɽ ₥Ɇ?"

"Y-YES SIR!"

"₲ Ø Ø Đ"

I watched the bully and the rest of his useless gang scurry away, smiling innocently at Kokichi as he stared back at me with wide eyes, shocked. He was obviously scared of me. I delicately placed my hand in his, tangling our fingers together and using my free hand to caress the boy's cheek.

"You're so beautiful, Ouma-Kun. If you were gone, I don't know what I would do without you!"

I chirped as he slowly relaxed, eventually noticing that I wasn't going to hurt him. It was as clear as day to see he was still cautious and slightly scared of me, though. His skin was so soft, and his hands were warm. His face was tinted a light peach colour, and his purple and yellow eyes were looking away from me. He was embarrassed, and it was way too cute for me to handle!~

"S-So...Why'd you p-protect m-me?"

"Because I love you Ouma-Kun."

"W-What-"

I interrupted him by pulling his weak, fragile body into my arms, hugging him dearly. He leaned into my touch, clearly touch starved. I found this adorable~

I pulled our bodies away from each other, leaning down to search for some bandages in my school bag. I grabbed them, pulling them out and then I began patching up Kokichi's cuts and applying ointment to his bruises. Every time I would touch his beautiful face, he would flinch.

Jumpy, I see.

"I n-never got your n-name..."

"Shuichi Saihara. Remember it, because that's the name you're going to be screaming in a few days..."

"H-Huh? W-What does that m-mean?!"

"You're just to cute and innocent!"

"I-I'm not cute! W-Wait! How'd you k-know my n-name?!"

I giggled and studied his facial expressions, smirking as I peered at his flustered cheeks. The tips of his ears were tinted pink as well. Yet his eyes were wide as he stood still, stunned with shock. He looked so pretty!~

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. Plus, how would I forget such an adorable name?"

We both stood in pure silence. Comfortable for me, yet he found the fact that we were both quiet a little awkward. So I decided to break the silence. By using flirting, of course.

"Now tell me, where'd I find such a pretty boy? You're such a cutie, Ouma-Chan!"

He blushed even more as I continued to compliment him. I could tell he liked the affection, yet he was too shy to admit it. Otherwise, it could be his trust issues telling him that I'm lying. Either way, he's beautiful the way he is, nothing can change that!~

"Ouma! Want to sit with me at lunch?!"

He nodded as the bell had rung throughout the school and students flooded into the building. We were still outside, watching everyone pile into the school and getting ready for class. I looked around. Say, the weather was beautiful! But not as beautiful as Ouma-Kun!~

I peered at the precious, innocent, pure cinnamon roll as he glanced back at me. I giggled and held his hand. He yelped out of surprise as I took a few steps forward, then looked back at him. I noticed his blushing face.

"C'mon Ouma-Kun!~ Let me walk you to class! You don't wanna be late, do you?"

Word Count: 1014

Ok but like it's 12:38 in the morning also I need ideas. As I said earlier thanks for 700 reads! Thanks to everyone who supported this book! Also should I keep a schedule for this or make it random days? Does anyone have any suggestions?! If you do PLEASE tell me cuz idk what to do anymore. Cya!