꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂

🌸

(Im going to be doing these short summary thingies at the top of the chapter)

[~Kokichi wakes up, only to realise he is sick. Due to his fear of doctors, (my headcannon) he relies on Shuichi to nurse him back to health. This is non-despair au, and they all live together.~]

!TW!
Illness
Mentions Phobias

KOKICHI POV

I groaned in my sleep, disturbed by the heavy pounding of my head. I uncomfortably woke up, covered in sweat and being hit with the depressing realisation that I had a painful headache... I sighed and grabbed my pillow, unlocking the door and tiredly dragging my feet to Shuichi's room. I trusted him to take care of me... and I did secretly want the attention from him. I gathered up my strength, suddenly feeling weak, and knocked on his door. A couple seconds later, my vision was blurred and I felt dizzy, just being able to make out the movement of Shuichi's door opening. I blacked out, the last thing I felt was Shuichi's arms catching me before I hit the ground.

I woke up to a wet, cold substance being rested on my forehead, shivering lightly. My eyes fluttered opened to see Shuichi sipping his coffee while carrying a steaming bowl and resting it on the bedside table. He looked at me, picking up the thermometer and widening his eyes.

"Oh... You're awake... You scared me...!"

I started to giggle only to sit up swiftly, cut off by a loud coughing fit. Shuichi stared in shock before patting my back and holding out a glass of water in front of me. I shakily extended my arm and grabbed it, only to find out that I didn't have enough strength and spilt it on myself. I gasped at the cold feeling, still trying to lift the rest to my mouth. Shuichi helped me, letting me drink enough to satisfy my thirst. I let him take the cup from me, shivering from the coldness of the water soaking through my shirt.

"Kokichi, you're shirt is soaked... Will you let me take it off?"

I hesitantly nodded, gulping as him arms reached towards me.

"I need you to lift your arms for me, can you do that or are you too weak?"

I used all my strength to lift my arms up just enough for him to be able to slip off my shirt, placing it on the ground. He picked up my keys and walked to the door.

"W-Where are you going?"

I muttered, coughing in between words. My voice was raspy, and my sore and dry hurt made it harder for me to talk, and more painful.

"I'm going to get some clothes from your room, is that ok?"

I shook my head yes, watching him smile as he left to fetch me another shirt. I saw he had dropped the thermometer on the ground, pathetically trying to pick it up from the ground and place it on the beside table once more. This resulted in my body loosing balance and strength, making me fall off the bed, dragging half of the fluffy bed cover with me. I hit the ground hard with a loud slam, coughing and yelping. My ankle hurt really badly! A couple seconds later Shuichi burst back into the room, scared because of the loud slam. He quickly placed the shirt on the end of the bed, leaning down and picking me up. I blushed, hiding my face in his chest, mostly clinging to him out of fear of being dropped and for his warmth.

"K-Kokichi?!"

Shuichi screamed, soon going silent as I stopped moving around in his arms. He tried putting me on the bed, however this was a problem, since I didn't want to let go of him.