꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂

🌸 

SHUICHI POV

I woke up to weight being tossed around in my arms. My eyelids fluttered open, my olive green eyes connecting with Kokichi's yellow an purple ones. I lazily rolled over to check the time on the clock, yet being met with an unwelcoming glow that resembled the numbers '7:00'. I peered down at my precious Ouma~Kun.

"You're up early!"

I smiled and hugged him tighter as he squirmed in my grasp.

"S-Shu! Y-Your suffocating m-me!"

"Sorry~"

I apologised. I just loved my adorable Koko so much! Kokichi caught me unaware, wrapping his pale, warm arms around me while congratulating me.

"Happy B-Birthday!"

His face heated up a little as I grinned and kissed his nose lovingly. His face continued to flush a dark shade of red from my previous actions.

"Shu! Y-You're e-embarrassing m-me!"

He squealed while covering his face with his small, cute hands and pushing something out from behind his back. A huge box. Covered from head to toe in the new Danganronpa wrapping paper. I silently cheered while looking at the wrapping paper.

"Koko knows me so well!"

I fangirled as Koki handed me the present, gently placing it in my strong arms.

"Thanks a lot, Koki! I love you more than anything in the world!"

"T-This is h-h-humiliating..."

He silently signalled for me to open the present and of course, I obeyed. I reached into the box after tearing off the wonderful wrapping paper. I felt my hand touch a tiny box inside and I pulled it out. Opening the little box, my eyes were met with a Kyoko Kirigiri figurine. The limited edition one. I basically jumped on Kokichi out of excitement.

"Thank you Koki!"

I literally screamed at him in excitement. My long arms snaked around his waist, pulling him closer and hugging him very tightly.

"Shu! C-Calm down!"

He took the figurine from me and put it gently on the ground after I released him from my grasp. I pouted a little but continued to open the presents my beautiful Ouma~Kun bought me. Next up was a Junko Enoshima keychain. I started at it for a while, silently fangirling over the character.

"Wow! She's beautiful! I wish I could be like her-"

A hand slapped over my mouth to stop me from ranting. It was Kokichi trying to calm me down.

"I u-understand you l-like her b-b-but...Just c-calm down a l-little!"

"Fine Koko. I will! Just for you!"

I reached my hand into the box, pulling out a load of Danganronpa posters. Koki really knows what to get me! But where can I put these? I looked around, seeing very little space for a poster on my bedroom walls which were already covered in Danganronpa posters. There was just enough space for them! Hugging Kokichi tighter, I slipped my pale hands back into the box, to be met with Danganronpa manga and books. I have been wanting these for a while!

"Thank you Koko! You're just to nice and cute! How could someone ever hurt a human being as adorable as you!"

"S-Shuichi! S-Stop calling me c-cute! It's h-h-humiliating!"

"Fine. Only for you~"

His face flushed a red colour as I flirted with him. I ignored his cries for me to stop and hugged him even tighter. He squeaked and fought against my arms, almost getting suffocated by me. I gradually let go and cuddled with my adorable boyfriend. I picked him up and skipped out of the room, looking at his fearful face. He was scared I was going to drop him, so I hugged him tighter. I stopped as we reached the kitchen and set Kokichi down onto the tiles.

"Want pancakes~?"

He shyly nodded in response, scurrying around the kitchen to find the ingredients as I turned on the pancake maker and grabbed the needed equipment. Kokichi collapsed onto the ground, exhausted from running around the kitchen. I laughed slightly and picked him up, holding him with one arm as I made pancakes with the other. He blushed a bit and looked away, soon leaning into my chest and taking deep breaths to calm down.

"A-Are the p-pancakes almost r-ready yet?"

"Mhm! Just how you like them!"

I quickly tossed the pile of pancakes on the table and coated them with Nutella and strawberries. I could see my boyfriends eyes sparkle as I set him down on a seat at the kitchen table. He almost immediately thanked me for the food and started eating. He must've been really hungry. I took a seat and stared at him, admiring his cute features and his soft silky purple hair. After finished his breakfast, he looked up at me, blushing a little.

"O-Oh before I f-forget, is there a-anything else y-you want to d-do?"

"I want a Kichi kiss!"

"H-HUH?! B-But that's e-embarrassing..."

"Please~"

"F-F-Fine..."

I smiled as he walked over to me. I could see him mentally preparing himself. He fiddled with his hands as he approached me. His face was fully red, the colour staining his ears as well. He quickly kissed me on the cheek, embarrassed to do anything else.

"You missed~"

"Wha-"

"I wanted a Kichi kiss on the lips~"

His face flushed a darker red as I felt his lips touch mine. He pulled apart after a couple seconds.

"Thanks~"

"T-That was e-embarrassing..."

Word Count: 928

Yuh uHM-
Idk what to say so bYE-