꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂

🥀?

!TW!
Mentions Death
Lots of Swearing
Mentions Some Not Kid Friendly Stuffs

KOKICHI POV

"Ding dong bing bong whatever HURRY UP AND GET TO THE GYM OR ELSE I HAVE A NEW MOTIVE!"

I sighed and lifted the covers off myself, reluctantly changing out of my sleepwear and putting on my tight, uncomfortable uniform and adjusting my iconic scarf. As I exited my dorm, I watched Chabashira and Yumeno walking down the hall, hands tied together, and fingers tangled in each other's. As quiet as a mouse, I creeped behind the couple, eventually getting bored of hearing Chabashira fangirl over the mage, taking a huge leap. I landed on Yumeno and we both fell onto the floor. I didn't mean to knock her over, oopsie daisies! ~

"Stupid degenerate! Are you okay my beautiful Himiko? Do you need me to give you some water?"

The magician just lazily stood back up and turned to me, ignoring Tenko. I knew for sure I was going to experience some of Chabashira's neo aikido...

"Of course, it's you, Ouma! You better stop causing trouble, or I'll haunt you with my magic!"

Letting out a laugh, I leaned in close to the smaller girl's face, watching her blush at how close we were. I placed one of my creepy smiles onto my face, bringing a curious finger to my lips.

"No need to be so rude, Himi-Chan! Isn't haunting what witches do? I can't believe it," My hand raised to my forehead, and I formed a dramatic expression of fake betrayal. "you lied to us! Another ultimate lying about their talent! How could you?!"

Crocodile tears suddenly started flowing, and Chabashira just tightly grabbed the magician's hand.

"Quick Himiko! Ignore that stupid degenerate male, and let's get to the gym before that build-a-bear executes us!"

The pair ran off together, or in more accurate words, Tenko dragged a sluggish Himiko with her, swinging the gym doors open as I followed behind, so bored that I might go insane.

"Everyone's here, right? So, we can get on with it! I can't wait to see this exciting new motive! ~"

"Shut it, pissbaby! Did you even notice that your 'boyfriend' is fucking missing?! Stupid lying abortion!"

I rolled my eyes, picking at my nails and showing no interest.

"Shut it, nasty pig! You should be bowing in front of me right now, begging for forgiveness from your supreme leader! Too bad you're such a whore... You wouldn't be allowed within 900 steps of the supreme leader's lair!"

"Oh shut your fucking mouth, you're such a lying little shit! Go fucking play with yourself!"

Ignoring her, I searched around the room for my beloved. He was... Nowhere. I didn't see any emo with black clothes and a stupid black cap, with those beautiful olive eyes and attractive long eyelashes. His perfect smile and those freckles you could see if you looked hard enough...

"Hey, Ouma! What's with the blush? You thinking about sucking some dick when we go back, aren't ya?! You're so fucking gay!"

"I'm actually bisexual, but I guess a dirty bitchlet like you wouldn't know that. Also, you can't shame me for being gay when you're literally a hardcore lesbian for Akamatsu-Chan!"

The pair of girls blushed, Kaede deciding to defend her crush.

"Ouma-Kun, how about we calm down! It doesn't matter about how lesbian is, or how gay you are! We should be worried, Saihara-Kun is- "