꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂

🥀

I got some requests for part 2, so here it is! This took so long EAUFHIUG IM SORRY FOR BEING SLOW I AM VERY BUSY!!!! Also, part 3 is being released in probably a few hours I think (I haven't finished writing, almost done) so enjoy this! I had to split the two parts up since it was so long...

!TW!
Blood
Vomiting Mentions (second sentence only)
Implied Panic Attacks???-
Fainting
Implied Anorexia???-

Kokichi POV

I woke up with a jolt, clutching my stomach and wiping the sweat off my forehead. I rushed to the toilet, vomiting into the water below. Lifting my head to check in the mirror, I took a good look at myself. My face was disgustingly pale, my lips a rosy red and my eyes glassy. My nose was a light pink, but it blended in with the blush coating my cheeks. I looked very ill. I must have a fever, I'm guessing.

"Kiibo!"

My voice was coarse and raspy, a little cough erupting in the middle just to rub my sickness in my face. Kiibo suddenly came into view in the mirror, startling me. He stared at me with a concerned face, putting a hand to his mouth. I just pretended like I was completely a-o-kay.

"Kokichi! Are you okay? You look and sound incredibly sick! I can bring you medicine! How are you feeling? What symptoms do you have?"

At this point, I wouldn't mind sinking into the floor and dying. I only exist to play the role of a villain, as much as I would like to become friends with the others, my mind won't let me. Kiibo pat my back carefully, peering at my face in the mirror.

"Symptoms? We don't have time to list those! I'm about to pass out from feeling like absolute shit! I'm sick as fuck!"

I... I didn't mean to say that. That was the first truth I had spoken in a while. I decided to brush it off as an accident.

"Kokichi, if you don't want my medical assistance, what do you want?"

"Do you by any chance have any makeup? I don't want to look like this. I'm not fine."

Another slip up. I was meant to say I was fine. It's probably the tiredness... Kiibo brought a thinking finger to his metal chin, letting out a hum. I waited there impatiently, tapping my foot unconsciously against the floor.

"You're too sick to put on makeup. Just lay down and rest with Saihara-Kun."

I let out an offended gasp, my hand cramping and sore as I brought it to my forehead.

"I can't believe you could do this to me! I told you, I'm sick! I want to go and rest with Saihara-Chan!"

I complained tiredly. Another fucking slip up?! Something was definitely wrong. I had a feeling of dread deep in my stomach, and I wasn't looking forward to resting off a stupid disease. Kiibo seemed to catch on with my expressions, eyes widening as an imaginary light bulb popped up above his head.

"Ok Oma! I apologize for the off topic question, but how much do you like lying?"

The robot questioned me, awaiting a response as if he had the most clever plan. Stupid Kiiboy was probably as dumb as a broken clock.

"I feel like I'm going to faint, but I guess I can answer your question..."

Kiibo waited in silence as I nervously tapped my foot against the bathroom tiles. What if I slip up again? I decided to just go for it, confident that everything was going to turn out perfectly fine. Taking a deep breath, I blurted out my answer to the question.

"I fucking hate lying! I only do it because I have to win this game! It'll ruin the plan if someone starts caring for someone as fucking stupid as I am! Nobody likes me and nobody ever will! Lying is just the only thing I'm good at, okay?! It's the only thing I can manage to do in this stupid game! I only exist to play the role of the villain. I really want to be friends with everyone! I've never had any friends! But... I just can't... All because of my stupid lying...!"